Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
His smile was expressed so vividly to Lotherarius that even he was taken aback by it. The creature who had lured him here received the same back, with a slightly less genuine expression. The blood-red was still not trusting of the brute, even though he had brought him to the Falls.

The physical sensation of grinding his teeth against the front of his lips was all a product of him being deep in thought at the game that he had uncovered in Huric. The riddles were coming thick and fast, and Lotherarius was ready. Even though his skittishness was not...

"Glistening like summer sun's gaze,
Your summers have amassed greater on the time turner,
Just not quite the same history is shared,
Do I let you stand so alone?
We are so similar -- I'll hide your eyes if you hide mine--
My sweet darling, did you hear me?"

Lotherarius' pure azure pools watched the dark-hued brute as he took a couple of steps backwards away from the winged stag, as he started up a conversation of greeting towards him. Lotherarius dipped his handsome skull to him as he thought up of a reply, before voicing it in his smooth and deep voice, "Likewise, Huric. I am still finding my way in this world but a familiar face is... comforting.," That was no lie. Lotherarius was starting to feel more at ease with the brute but he was not trusting of him. Could he trust anyone? As Huric looked down at the dagger that had caught his attention, he took once glance around to scour the trees for a sign of life in Frostfall's biting moments. Nothing. Good. And then Huric spoke once more once his paranoia had been temporarily laid to rest,

"It's a good weapon, I trust you would wield it well."

Lotherarius nodded in agreement and spoke once more, "I had much experience with these in war a long time ago, Huric. It is good to see a part of my past, to bear one would be more worth to me than you could imagine."

Huric's expression was something that pierced into Lotherarius' ruby-hued skin, giving him the sense of distrust coming from the brute. Well, at least they were on equal terms in that respect.

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

Isopia was sought.

"You think yourself wise, Mithrandir" - she believes she is wise, in her profile: "[sophia], meaning balance and wisdom"

"But you know not wisdom" - she is not old enough to be 'wise', still being 3 years of age

"Ever you desire to appear lordly and gracious as a royal of old" - "a regal creature" like her father, God of the Earth

"But will you amount to all you expect?" - a questioning stance on her duty is to give balance to the world of Helovia

"I for one think not" - again questioning, more filler

"As your silver lining shrinks deeper into the mist." - on her profile, "Iso's choices might seem down right bizarre or even horrific at times. ", meaning that she will lose herself in the dark matters to find her 'balance'

Lotherarius guesses Apollo.

"Follow me man" - reference to the gender, stallion

"for your virtue is great" - he's "tenderhearted, loyal and loving" as on his profile

"but your shadow is blind" - his companion was born without eyes

"and your past fears approach as the sun quickly falls." - his profile says "During his time in Helovia, Apollo has since overcome his fear of the dark"

"Follow me and I will guide you;" - unsure of this one, his magic for giving sight?

"if you won't fight for what you believe in," - won't fight unless to protect the ones he loves

"let me protect you, my elder." - refers to him being older

Lotherarius Stealth: 2/3
Lotherarius Points: -5 (lateness penalty)
Knox Points: 0 (no minus points for incorrect suggestion is there?)
Item Sought: Glowing Wolf God Fang Dagger

@Knox

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red-Winged Witbird [Lotherarius Wit Contest for Wolf Dagger] - by Lotherarius - 04-18-2016, 02:20 PM