the Rift

Ignite Milo's Rage [Plot?]

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
So I'm looking for a long term plot involving Milo and at least one other person. It's pretty straightforward, has the potential to be lovely and sprawling, but requires a certain mean streak and the willingness to see this pan out in the future.

I'm looking for someone to hurt Milo. Beat him up, leave him in the dust, kick him while he's down. I don't care why, but something that preys on his insecurity would be especially good. Preying on him because of his spinal injury, his muteness. Someone genuinely unkind that is willing to physically hurt a cripple. I don't care how old they are or what gender they are. They should, in the process, leave a mark on his spine, something that can scar and turn into a marking (I have a marking pass.)

What I am looking for is this to happen and sort of ignite Milo's rage, if you will. I want it to trigger the potential for power in him, sort of reveal a capability for darkness. This will physically manifest as a mutation from the mark on his spine (I have a mutation,) namely fangs. These are representative of the rift gods predators who injured him, Manhattan who died saving him, and the anger inside him. How lovely and cursed.

This anger will all give him something to work towards. As he gets older and gets magic, ie stronger, he will try and track down your character and exact his revenge.

Exactly what this means and how it will play out, I can't say. I don't know exactly what effect this will have on my sad little boy, it might not work at all and he might not have any anger in him. Revenge might be crying obnoxiously, confrontation, regaining the confidence to speak and cussing them out, beating them up, hunting them down, poisoning their family life, getting them outcast from their herd, stealing their lover (if only to keep them away from your character,) pretending to fall in love with them and then breaking their heart, killing them, I have NO IDEA how intense this will get or what form it will take.

But if you're interested... drop me a line down below with your ideas.

Goatfairy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5ft 4 :: 24
Goatfairy
Um, yes. Calstron is SO down for this until the day he dies.

1. He's a violent asshole who lashes out when things don't go his way...which like....things will def be up and down. There's even a plot in the works for him to take a lover/maybe have a foal....and Milo could be instrumental in getting Cal outcasted just before he dies!

Also, he can beat up Cal at some point too. Maybe learn from Cal's evilness/how Cal covered up his weakness...idk. BUT the advantages are that, so long as his overall plot isn't effed up TOO much you can do with him what you will really. lol.
.::I play Eldala, Calstron, Laume, and (soon) Akriel !::.

Outcast
Jen
@Goatfairy that sounds awesome! Plus Calstron is racist so there is a bonus. Do I have you on skype? Maybe we can chat about ideas of how to start off.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Omg!!! Let's get Jen in on our plotting goat!!!! <3

Goatfairy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5ft 4 :: 24
Goatfairy
Absolutely! I'll add you to the skype group Jen <3 And yes, the plus is that he's a hypocritical racist. hehe. I'm happy you're down for it!
.::I play Eldala, Calstron, Laume, and (soon) Akriel !::.

Outcast
Jen
Hey guys! Still looking for options so I can see who fits best and what ideas everyone has, let me know if you're interested! Again, this is a very loosely formed plot with the potential to grow. He could have a pair or gang beat him up too!

Cortana Posts: 9
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2
ShadowMare
Cortana would definitely pick on him