the Rift

[OPEN] fluffy meep

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

OIZYS

she's the giggle at a funeral

The storm rages around them, and the boy moves closer. Oizys scrutinises him, wondering if he is more fun than the other colt she's met, or whether he, too, has a permanent stick up his ass. She flicks her tail and tilts her head to drink him in, whilst on her back Ker does the same. Ma and Pa say I'm not allowed flying until I'm older. The gargoyle snorts at the ludicrous notion of not doing something just because a parent says it.

Unless that parent is Father, of course, in which case she would obey without question - or at least make a damned good job of hiding the fact she'd broken rules.

"Your Ma and Pa ain't here, and don't you think they'd love you more if you learnt to fly without their help?" She imagines him returning to these parents of his with wings that work, and how proud that would make them. Of course, she doesn't give a damn whether his parents love him or not, but she's dying to see him use those wings, and to fail at it in the process.

She thinks his suggestion of playing tag is so childish, and is about to say as such when Sister agrees to play. She shuts her mouth, swallowing down her insults, because if Enny wants to play then Oizys should, too. "Alright, but 'cos you suggested it, you've gotta chase me and Enny first." She gives her sibling a sidelong glance - she's sure they can find some fun way of hiding in a place that the colt will never find them, or luring him into trying out his wings by running so fast after them that he forgets his orders and flies. It will no doubt be hilariously enjoyable to see him blundering around in the rain, worried about defying his parents.

Image Credits

@Hawezi

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
fluffy meep - by Hawezi - 04-14-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: fluffy meep - by Enyo - 04-16-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: fluffy meep - by Oizys - 04-18-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: fluffy meep - by Hawezi - 05-07-2016, 01:41 PM
RE: fluffy meep - by Enyo - 05-14-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: fluffy meep - by Oizys - 05-21-2016, 01:39 PM