the Rift

[OPEN] Bewitched

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
Did I build this ship to wreck?

She solemnly stood, champion of the rickety path she had conquered to lay her eyes upon the tattered shrines of Gods and their elements. In one blink there was nothing but the dying sun in the backdrop of earths furnace and in the next, without even a whisper, there she stood. The commander of darkness, wielder of wind, to Dacianna she was an all round mystery, the moon in the sky and the Goddess she served. Even now the roan didn’t know how one greeted a god of Helovia, still a child thrown in the deep end and one who jumped in fright whenever divinity suddenly appeared without even a small warning. In fact, whenever anyone appeared without warning. Dacianna stifled a curse that almost came out instinctively (a bad habit) from her surprise; it turned into a muffled snort instead as her wavy tuft of forelock sat unceremoniously over one ear after she’d shied away from the Lady, whom she had not thought would actually appear.

The God’s voice was like silk, but firm and Dacianna already knew what she wanted. It hadn’t really taken much thought. If there was one thing she could have needed a few times in the past then a sleep spell was surely one of them, to slip past guards, to avoid monsters, or simply just to mute unnecessarily annoying idiots. It was cliché, a spell common in a plethora of fairy tales and Dacianna wondered if it came with some sort of enchantment she had to learn, or maybe she’d have to wear one of those weird pointy hats that the old chroniclers used to talk about in their tales, back at her old home.

“Magic” she said simply in her rough voice, deciding cut straight to the point “something effective, but not permanent” she said thoughtfully.  “In the past I’ve often been trapped in bad places with bad creatures” her lips curled remembering the Rift “if only I had something that bought me time or allowed me a moment to pass unseen” she explained a little more. Perhaps she should be asking for some sort of invisibility magic, but Dacianna didn’t want to be invisible, she wanted something that made others easier to deal with. Lethargy was always quite helpful in that area, but it could be applied to many other things, not only to hide, but also to aid.

Her gaze slipped from the Moon God and to the ground where she offered a gentle, polite dip of her head. “Please tell me what I must do to acquire what I seek, my Lady” the Philosopher requested.

[Magic: LightxWind | Can put another to sleep with a gust of wind.]
wishlist

image credits

@Mythical Request
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Bewitched - by Dacianna - 04-14-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Bewitched - by God of the Moon - 04-18-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Bewitched - by Dacianna - 05-02-2016, 06:00 PM