the Rift

[OPEN] A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Brisa & Hikari

Lifting her nose to the air it is a new scent that catches the white mare's attention as she lounges along the shoreline of the river. Hikari rests by her feet but is instantly alert as voices trickle their way above the gentle sounds of running water. Swiveling her ears around to try and pick out the voices she finds herself unsuccessful thanks to the other background noise. Turning to her left and stepping over her over curious kitsune pup the mare walks quietly through the new grasses following the scent and the sounds of the newcomer wondering who it could be that dared to cross the borders without permission. Hikari soon follows in her footsteps eager to try and be of some help in searching for whatever had caught their interest. Nose to the ground and tails at attention the young kitsune tries her best to be the first one to find the source of the scent.

Following Hikari in a couple circles to humor the young pup the pale mare soon starts leading the way to where the voices originated from. It would take some practice for the pup to hone into her senses so for now she would take the lead and try to steer her in the right direction. It didn't take long for the pair to spot the intruder and two of her herd mates standing around looking down as something in the grass. Moving along casually so not to startle the youngsters and the pegasus she watches as Hikari continues with her nose to the ground without paying attention to where she was going. Nickering softly to draw the attention to herself she stops nearby to take a look at the lovely egg that lay there perfectly just waiting for someone to find it.

"Hello there." She comments gently lifting her head slightly to allow her long locks to fall away from her face to expose her bright blue eyes. "My name is Brisa and this is Hikari. I am the Mason of the Falls." She asks letting her eyes sweep over the young boy before her who is closest to the egg before taking in the other two. Milo she recognized briefly from the last herd meeting and Azoth she only knew as she caught his introduction. "It's good to meet you all. Azoth, Milo and who might you be?" She questioned her eyes turning to Brendan as a soft smile turned her lips.

"Brisa Speaks"

@Azoth @Brendan @Milo
Hope you don't mind me dropping in :)
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Brendan - 04-14-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Milo - 04-18-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Azoth - 04-19-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Brisa - 04-21-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Brendan - 05-11-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Milo - 05-15-2016, 06:47 AM