the Rift

[OPEN] A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining]

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

I was not the first to find the object. Another boy, who is around my age technically found it first. However it is I who attempts to take it as my own. The pull coming from it, I don't understand it. But I will soon enough. As the older colt shifts backward I step over the egg protectively, and in the same motion claiming it as my own. As more arrive, I begin to tremble. What would happen if they don't know my Father. What would happen if they don't know him and I am not welcome here like I thought I was. Or worse, that Father does not come because he does not want me here?

The first to speak is a stallion with wings. I eye him, ever curious. He seemed, familiar somehow. He spoke to the other boy first, before giving his name. "I'm Azoth" It's his next question that causes me to speak up. "Do you either of you know what this is? Forgive me, I'm new." "If the stories my Father told me are right, it's a companion egg." The egg shifts slightly at my front hooves and begins to shake.

Another arrives, this time a mare. I want to relax but I can't. There are so many around, and I just want to keep the egg safe. It continues to shake and tremble as the mare speaks. "Hello there." "H-hello." She keeps on talking, which in a way takes the focus off of both myself and the egg for a few more moments. "My name is Brisa and this is Hikari. I am the Mason of the Falls." She greets the other two before turning back to me. "I'm B-Brendan. Aaron the Conscript is my Father." Right as I mention my father's name the egg suddenly makes a loud cracking sound. I stepped back carefully in fear that I had crushed the egg. It was not the case.

Out of the egg rolls a strange pup. Her blue merle coat was marked with strange bluish green markings. Her eyes were also the same bluish green. The moment our eyes met, I felt it. Something inside me pulled not only me to the pup, but her to me. I gasp in shock, as she moves to me. I look wildly at the adults, as I have no idea about how one becomes bonded... But suddenly I feel hungry, but yet I myself am not hungry. "I I think she's mine... Or i'm her's... Or..." I look to the only other one who seemed to have a companion. "Did I just bond with her?"

"Talk"

Okay, so that was a mess. SO SO SO sorry for the wait. I promise it will get better. @Milo @Azoth @Brisa
But he's now bonded!

Messages In This Thread
A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Brendan - 04-14-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Milo - 04-18-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Azoth - 04-19-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Brisa - 04-21-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Brendan - 05-11-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Milo - 05-15-2016, 06:47 AM