the Rift

Plots for the devils

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
It's about time I get some new plots and friends (or enemies mwhaha) back in the circle. My main focus is Zandora, since a lot of her threads have ended/dried up, so I need something fresh and fun to throw her in. She definitely is in need of some sexy times, as well as some spars. I really want a rich plot, maybe something her run-away vampire Cortana? Currently, Zandora has lost her and cannot find her. 

Zailah desperately needs some plots, she's gonna go to the HF so there's that potential and I believe she's gonna be a mason there. She needs to meet some people that will crack and pry her open so she can get out of hating of Helovia basically, since she was a riftan queen and her homeland got torn from her.

Azoth is the new man of mine, he's already got some rank plots going on for him, but he too is in need of meeting so gents and ladies. Maybe some can teach him about HF or Helovian lore, since he's a newbie

Cortana needs someone to take her in, I want someone of eviller intent, since she is a vampire and is reckless, wild, and loves herself. They can mold her to be some sort of weapon, or something like that. they don't have to be a mare, a man would probably be best since she doesn't much care for woman, and she can also take care of herself not needing to nurse.

LASTLY! 

MISEALLL. He's got quite the life so i'm not looking for much, but he is about to find his black lion companion and is also currently on a quest for his magic! His magic gives him the ability to manipulate a singular emotion of his target to his choosing. Now if you do think of something involving this magic use, they'd need to already be/become familiar because he's not gonna just use his magic the first time he meets someone.  Also peeps that wanna be tagged in his hatching thread lemme know! 

NOW GO CHILLUN'

EDIT: Open threads
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=23943 w Cortana
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=23506 w Azoth
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
We can have Zandora and Rikyn hang out again! Maybe she'll be in a better mood this time. :3

He's also interested in learning to track/spy, so he'd love to help her find Cortana if she mentions it to him. Not that he has many skills in this field mind you lol, he's just learning - but it would be a great place to develop them!

Rune Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
WELL. So, Glacia is always in need of friends so Katerina? :D Or Soren! Or Rune. Rune and Katerina are both from the Rift aren't they? Maybe not. But Anyway, Rune is up for anyone ever.

Obviously Kvasir can meet everyone too. Cortana maybe?

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
IIRC we had a spar planned for Vol and Zandora if you're still up for that? :D and/or they could have more sexy times ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
-offers Rex for the Mis hatching thread + magic possibly :D -
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

@Volterra yes yes both <3 I'm def gonna get her spar thread up soon, maybe a sexy time before and they talk about a spar?

@Rexanna too bad she's getting knocked up again or they could have a sexy time too, and yes I'll tag you for the hatching thread <3

still looking for some plots <3 note for me (rikyn x Z spar & Kas x Cor thread)

bumpity bump bump bump, Z needs some good times ;P
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Z and Rohan could meet again? ;)