the Rift

[OPEN] In the flesh. [Birthing]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

We are interrupted.

My eyes swing away from my child to the behemoth who stands in the cave entrance. Ears flick backwards, pinning themselves tightly against my skull. I look away and back at my child. She is trying to stand, yet fails. But she tried. And while still wet with after birth. Something nagged at me, that something wasn't right with her, but I kept my mouth shut. I wouldn't mention it in front of her sire.

My ears perk forward at the sound of her voice, and my muzzle lowers to nudge her neck. "Welcome my dear." And slowly my eyes roam over her once more. She is beautiful, and I am proud to be her mother. And she will be raised to be strong. Stronger than I, or her grey father.

My attention is turned to him as he speaks. Slowly I move defensively in front of her. I am tired, but ready to fight if necessary. "She will be called Bathsheba. And I will raise her in the Aurora Basin. She will stand by me and my troops, and learn from their mistakes, my mistakes, and the mistakes of the general."

My eyes narrowed and my head lifted. "I don't suppose you have an issue with that?" My voice is cold and hard. I do not like his presence here. Or before. He was clumsy and I got that he thought himself something special at the deed. I've had much better. Both times before.

My eyes flicker to his companion, and back at him yet again. I just wanted him gone, and I wanted him gone now.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Reginald @Bathsheba
Words;;
Notes;; Sorry this took so long loves!

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
In the flesh. [Birthing] - by Sialia - 04-15-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: In the flesh. [Birthing] - by Bathsheba - 04-15-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: In the flesh. [Birthing] - by Reginald - 04-23-2016, 08:02 PM
RE: In the flesh. [Birthing] - by Sialia - 05-03-2016, 11:03 PM