the Rift

Plot for sale in Kansas! UPDATED!

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas

Hi guys! I'm Kansas and I play Bathsheba, who has recently just been born. Literally.

Alrighty, so pretty girl is... I don't know, a month old now? I'm really not sure about the whole aging process with foals here. But, either way, she's been high and dry for awhile and I've got one active thread with this gal. I am weary of too many but she needs some kind of action, ye ken? so I'm looking for some more threads!

Bathsheba is sickle-hocked, meaning right now her personality is very dominated by her pain and discomfort. She's very uncomfortable most of the time so this is something that will be forever present, anyone willing to try and make her forget? ;D

THREADS

Time - with Archibald /on hold
Zuno - with Sikeax /on hold
Snow - with Oizys /on hold

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
I WANT A THREAD!!! I play both her Grandpa and her Uncle, so that could be fun. I also have Nizho who would be fun because he's a Pegasus foal and hasn't really met other species

OOC Account
Kansas

AAAH! I have...

Ah they both sound fab. I keep thinking it would be hilarious for her to meet her grandpa and neither of them have any idea who the other is (obvs) and I just think that would be great. But meeting a peg would also just be fun in general so... AH. I don't know what to choose ;n;

Time
Hmmmm...lets go with Archibald? I've got some muse for him :3

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sikeax and her? I can offer up Zhu at a later time since he's sorta booked right now(if you'd like).

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

OOC Account
Kansas

TIME - AH! Perf. I could start this thread, have it be my first :D

SIKEAX - Sounds fun! Sikeax sounds like a good girl and yes maybe Zhu at some later date?

Time
Yay sounds good!

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
Meet big sis Ozzy? :D

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

OOC Account
Kansas

TIME - Imma pm you c:

SNOW - That sound potentially exciting?? So, I'd go with a yes. But, now I get to figure out how this thread thing works. How many can we have at once? Lol. I think You three are plenty for now..

@Snow

Snow Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Unicorn :: Tall :: 24
Snow
You can have as many as you want! :D Or as many as you have muse for haha. I owe a few with Ozzy atm but when she's caught up I could make us one?

OOC Account
Kansas

SNOW - Perf. c:

OOC Account
Kansas
Updated guys! Any ideas?

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
Maybe she can meet Syrena near some water, since maybe water could help your girl hurt less? It would be really weird and probably good for Syrena to attempt to help someone, because she doesn't do that, but she's trying to turn over a new leaf. It'll probably be a mildly awkward and weird encounter, haha.

As long as you don't mind that I'm disappearing for the next two weeks, but could post this weekend and then when I get back.

OOC Account
Kansas
That actually sounds perf really :D

Most encounters are mildly awkward new where Sheba is concerned, or so I always have that impression. I don't mind at all! Lol, if I manage to even get the damn thing up this weekend. I shall try, unless you want to go ahead and just wait until you get back?

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie
She can meet Aelin! :D
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

OOC Account
Kansas
YAY! Could you start the thread? I'm starting another one and kind of running out of ideas lol @Aelin

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
Oh yay! Glad it's a good idea. At this point, if you're cool with waiting till I get back, that'd be awesome. I keep avoiding packing. Hahaha. I need less excuses to not pack. I can toss up a post for Sheba when I get back. :)