[OPEN] Grab the Windex! [Church Windows]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
anzanie
Quote goes here woot woot
and the fun continues what
The two splashed creatures stood side-by-side with their artistic caps on and it was a relief for Anzanie to just keep herself fixated on the duty she was doing to both her herd and her King. And here she was, finally becoming independent in a strange new land. Yet she enjoyed it, the heat evidently stronger here than in the Edge and the sand lapping at her daggers as she stood waiting for Cera's approval of her ideas.

He replied to the princess and Anzanie felt herself nod in a similar fashion, the genuine feeling she felt for this brute equal to her liking for the lands she found herself in. Cera continued to explain what they needed to do and Anzanie smiled as she wondered how she was able to fit the glass panels around the work that was currently being prepared,
"If you're ready to help me with the positioning and ideas that your herd would like for the patterns and such, I'd be happy to get started and keep you from finishing your beautiful church?" Anzanie's pale pools flashed at him with an almost scared and innocent look as she waited for the approval of the handsome Forger of the Dragon's Throat. So much in common, yet so apart in boundaries and skillset.

And suddenly Anzanie was met with Cera's large smile spread across his pink velveteens, awaiting herself to move. She hesitated for a second, before stepping forward and awaiting further instruction, "We'll get started as soon as you describe the pattern you'd like, I can make anything for you, Cera." The splashed fae riprocated the same lovely smile whilst her daggers continued to sink further into the sand, a feeling that Anzanie welcomed like an approaching wave.

" . "

image | coding

@Cera
[I do hope I haven't taken too long! Basically Anzanie just needs the patterns or images that the DT has for the church so you can have pretty stained-glass windows :D]
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 04-16-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 06-02-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Anzanie - 06-03-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Misael - 06-04-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 06-04-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Misael - 07-07-2016, 03:51 PM