the Rift

[OPEN] These Bones

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Holding me closer, until our eyes meet. You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home.

His words were enough. Yet, the gentle way his words cradled her remorseful feelings filled her with want of hope. Hope that forgiveness wasn't as far fetched as the doe had believed. Perhaps even after all this time she'd still be able to receive the absolution of others. Her gaze that wove magic and emotion was lifted into his, a tender expression painted the delicate features. "You are a better soul than I." Committing such handsome features of a amiable heart to mind, this time memories related him were brighter. The possibility of moving forward and learning about this charming(?) dark prince pleased her. Perhaps it was a selfish emotion as he was the one with the inly right to decide their relationship from here. Only the doe had found it to be a most humbling experience. Perhaps she was to quick to jude and hold grudges, the one who'd she once been less than pleasant to was teaching her the factorable art of forgiveness. The world worked in mysterious ways, amnesty would be offered when one least expected.

"Nothing would please me more." A light melodic chuckle echoed around the expanse, it's sound disappearing. Upon introducing themselves Arah looks towards the stag, Mesec. Mesec. A name that she would not forget now that she'd been given the chance to learn it. The silver swan next looked towards Lucius. Having only, met a few zephyrs in their time both Arah and Wynter looked towards him curiously. Lucius unfolded his four dark wings, and flapped them, Wynter fluttered up beside him. The griffin looked at him for a moment the playfully nipped at his neck. It was not hard enough to draw blood or remove any feathers but hopefully would stir a reaction from the zephyr. Arah's snowy companion only ever wanted to wrestle and play rough, she was not a delicate or gentle creature. "Pleased to meet your acquaintance, I'm Arah and this," the doe gestured towards the griffin who clicked her beak excitedly at Lucius. "Is Wynter."

Pleased to have introductions forward Arah sucked in a calming breath and tried to still her nerves. Wanting to distance herself from the frozen memories of their past she supplied inspiration. "You know it's frozen and lonely," in perfect timing to her words a breeze stirred the snow at the hooves. The doe paused and watched the dance of the white powder, she knew the dance well. Having lived most of her life surrounded by the white chill, up here reminded her sorely of her life in The Basin. "So what brings you to this desolate place?" The doe queried. She knew it could be a personal question, one he did not wish to answer. However after all of her own experiences in Helovia, Arah felt she could provide some help.

After all, she was up here chasing ghosts herself.

Ghosts, memories or the desired warmth of flesh? It was all possible, yet why should he tell her something personal? In truth he still had no cause to trust her with information about his personal life. Taking a breath in and holding it in her lungs she echoed only when her lungs burned. "It's chilly, perhaps we could continue walking?" her eyes danced towards the cave where he'd stood inspecting the memories contained within. The doe did not wish to intrude in his personal moments, out hear the air may be easier to keep clean. Although he might not want to leave this place, especially if he was waiting for a lover. In that case she might leave him to his business, her daughters where waiting for her after all.

Art by Hearttosoul @ DA

@Mesec
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
These Bones - by Mesec - 04-16-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: These Bones - by Arah - 04-17-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: These Bones - by Mesec - 04-19-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: These Bones - by Arah - 04-20-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: These Bones - by Mesec - 04-25-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: These Bones - by Arah - 04-26-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: These Bones - by Mesec - 05-16-2016, 12:51 PM