the Rift

[PRIVATE] This distance between us, oh honey, it's not so very far. [Sun and Moon]

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
The warm breeze of starlight and rain fell upon him and it it worked - he relaxed into this comforting gesture from his mother and let it soothe him. Relaxing his mind and body in a way he had forgot was possible. Since before the moment that had started this decline. Lucius thrilled lightly in happiness as the star field settled around them, refreshing both demigod and companion.

When Mesec’s mother asked him what he thought the outcome would be he shook his head to dissipate the small snort of laughter that came in response. It was easier to see the possibility now in hindsight but he hadn’t even been thinking about it at the time. “Well I knew it could happen I just… I went back to see if I could find her and see if it did but we only exchanged names not homes or anything so I didn’t know where to look for her…” But the more he tried to explain, the more he felt irresponsible about what had happened. No homes, no other information, just a name and what they had learned about each other without speaking.

He could have tried harder, he knew that, but he hadn’t, and now he still didn’t know where they were.

She went on to explain how his blood - her blood - would affect them. Them. Twins! His eyes widened even further in surprise and excitement as this extra bit of information was shared his smile growing slightly. “You’re going to be a grandmother.” With the cloak of starlight around him the warm expression felt genuine and whole for just a moment as he enjoyed this perfectly normal moment as if they weren’t a goddess and her demigod son.

Must the misty blanket couldn’t keep out the chill that chased those happy thoughts and he wished it would tighten around him more to block them out. “Even if I did know where to find them… I’m a danger to them, to my children... To my new family because of this magic I have.” Though they had only met that once - for a short period of time - Ki’irha was now the mother to his children and he would consider her family as well. His silver eyes grew sad again as he followed this train of thoughts to its terrible end. “I could hurt them.” It was terrifying enough being a threat to his friends - to the family that Megaera was convinced he belonged with in the Throat - but the idea of mixing his children into this messy life of his. “Unless I learn to control these shifts.”

while the rain water washes away who you are
we'll go over the mountains and under the stars

@Mythical Request
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: This distance between us, oh honey, it's not so very far. [Sun and Moon] - by Mesec - 05-12-2016, 08:26 PM