the Rift

The Lost and Lonely

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
One lost and lonely snowflake drifted on the bitter breeze, down it went until it snagged on a mass of coarse hair and fizzled to nothing but a drop of water forgotten in a sea of black. Alike the flake, the boy felt very much the same; cold, abandoned and desolate. His heap of curly dark mane fell wild and long, blown by the wind to frame his delicate face and accentuate his distinct blue eyes. However, his feet that split through the middle lay still on the ground whilst he contemplated the forest before him that sang to him in memories and mismatched feelings. Insecurity, yearning, misery, anger, love… he went through them all as his past life jostled in the back of his mind to be seen and heard; remembered. Sent by his own father to return to his place, Sacre had finally made it back, though he hadn't been gone a year, he had been gone long enough. Like a double-edged blade, however, the more he looked the more his heart broke into more pieces. Mother, Aviya… Their faces were like a knife being driven through his chest and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t stop it and, instead, he silently screamed his sorrow through eyes that glazed over with stricken grief.

The days of travelling had made it easier, even numbed the feelings he had towards the loss of his sister and eventually his mind had remembered her fondly. Now, looking across the familiar claiming grounds of the Threshold he was struck by how he would never find her here again, not in the mountains, not ever. It was as if in a desperate attempt to cope, his mind had somehow denied the fact she was dead, believing she was still alive and they were only separated by land.

For all of that, Sacre knew.

His eldest sister would not be here nor would she ever be. d'Artagnan had been brutally honest in that aspect when retelling the ordeal to his grief stricken son.

Taking a deep breath, he began to make his way through the woodland, the air was fresh and cold; apparently winter had not yet relinquished its grip. Clouds above gathered in threatening clumps that made the afternoon darker than usual and snow continued to leak from the sky in small showers. The scents were also a mixture of foreign and familiar as horses from all different walks of life tended to converge on this one point.

Sacre stopped in a glade to allow the scattering of paws behind him to catch up and, sure enough, a minute or so later, a pair of foxes came flying into view and slid in beside him. One was a one tail, the eldest fox and was of a red variety. The other, smaller vixen had four tails with the same merlot ear as her bonded and wore a dusty coat. Sacre, Inari and Ríona were musketeers of a different kind.

The three did not continue, however, as Sacre faltered in his decision… Where did he go now, back to the Dragons Throat? He winced at the thought. Oh, how he had already failed them… twice in fact. Whilst living there he had gained so much and offered them little in return, it was embarrassing and shameful. Perhaps he should try finding Roux, but his beloved crimson twin was often so difficult to find and Sacre had no idea whether he was still in the North or elsewhere.

“Where do we go now?” he sighed to his foxes, realising that much of his life here was an utter mess and in almost every direction he had underlying issues. The better question might have been “who will take us now?”

Another snowflake fell onto the tip of his horn and disappeared without a whisper.

Open to all! :D
there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
It should've been summer by now (except it wasn't.) The world's reality had become stretched, shifting to snow on trees (dark, sharp and hard against gray clouds) and snow on soil; it seemed fitting to Nymeria. The winter of the world mirrored the winter in her heart.

Things were changing; she could feel it. So she told herself she would change with it, and not fall behind... except when she closed her eyes she didn't envision a happy future but instead felt a weight that didn't belong and a heaviness in her heart. Not so long ago she'd been sad and alone; now she could only dream of that tedious mundanity. Instead of steadily ascending the ladder of command she had stopped believing she could climb. Now her actions were only driven by a desire to be free of her tragedies and her nightmares.

Not everything is lost, Lilómiel told her. For a sad and too-short moment she imagined he was right; and then she laughed, bitter and mournful, shaking away her regrets. It was he who guided her now. Her foundations were shaken (her bones were splintered) and she (forever independent) could only rely on him.

So together they went hunting. Their bodies were hooks, baited and awaiting the only catch she could ever find in the Threshold.

Ahead, Lil instructed her. His wings fluttered, a soft and muted sound among the deadness of the trees. Red irises are obscured by a pirouette of black lashes. Velveteen lips press together, pink-lined nostrils quivering indelicately. The shadows lie thick and dark around her; they embrace her, swallow her, until only her stark white face remains. (She can still imagine a splatter of crimson blood across her forehead. She shudders.) Do we wait? Lilómiel doesn't answer. She decides they will wait, if only because she doesn't feel like moving.

There are hoofbeats drumming against the quiet.
There—his body marred with red, his horn dripping blood, his eyes bright and blue. He is slender and graceful, a touch shorter than Nymeria. Nymeria watches him (hateful, mistrustful) before she steps free of the shadows as he whispers, letting a fake sincere earnest smile flourish across her mouth. "With me," she says (boldly, brightly.) "I'm Nymeria of the Hidden Falls. Are you new to Helovia?"
Nymeria
image credits
table by neo ♥

@Sacre

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

“North!”

“South!”

Sacre sighed. Even his foxes were arguing over which way to go. Inari thought the mountains a safer bet, he was brought up there after all, but Ríona sought the familiarity of the southern dragon. They tugged on his mind with their flaring emotions, bickering over which way was best and Sacre stood between them, beginning to get a headache. Either way presented problems and to both he wanted to go if only out of selfish need just to see if they were the same as they always had been.  In the end, when the constant chattering in his head had about worn him down, another voice chimed over the top of them causing a crease to form on his dark brow. For a moment he thought he was going mad. Only two foxes were bonded to his mind, not three, but maybe they’d been talking that much it had all blurred into many. Yet, suddenly the argument stopped and Sacre became aware that they were not alone.

The voice wasn’t in his mind, instead, it belonged to the girl in front of him.

He searched her face, his eyes narrowing; there was something so faintly familiar about her, but he couldn’t pinpoint it so he let it slide. She bore a skull face and a pair of red eyes, her name was Nymeria of the Hidden Falls and that was all he could gather from her sincere features.

“No” he answers rather quietly, suddenly finding it rather odd to be finally talking to someone other than the two beside him. He half wished he was a newcomer, to erase the cruel memories his previous life had handed him, but to do that he would have to lose the rest, the good times, and Sacre clung to them like a child clung to a blanket. “I was born here, raised here-” louder now, his voice was rough sounding and a small smile sat on his lips. “Then I left and returned, now I have lost my way” a blurb of his life, rather than his lack of orienteering skills, but he pondered some more, his blue eyes searching for her red ones  “unless I really can go with you, perhaps you can show me the way”.

“Sacre!”

It was a joint cry that echoed through his mind and he winced at the suddenness of it. He knew what they thought, he didn’t know this mare, but Sacre also knew how the game worked. He had played it enough times. Even if her intentions were foul, they couldn’t be fouler than what he had already seen, in fact; he silently dared her to better it.

“I’m Sacre” the sacred idiot.

image credits

@Nymeria

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Look, Lilómiel commands; Nymeria's scarlet eyes shift from the stallion's face to the vulpine creatures beside him. One is clearly a fox (soft, small, and red) but the other is dust-colored and four-tailed; it remains her of her own departed mother's Mongrel. It would be a happy topic of conversation (oh! My mother had a companion just like that!) but instead Nymeria chooses to twist her mouth into a tiny, cryptic smile, evocative in the subtle shifts of her face. She is alluring, incomprehensible: her every move a calculated strike aimed to capture if not the stallion's friendship then at least his curiosity.

(He is born here as well.)
Nymeria searches him and finds him lacking. There is no majesty to him, no confidence; he is strangely diminutive (humble?) He is not like Abraham (wall of stone white marble thorns weaving around her legs) nor like Volterra. For that she is glad. She has had enough of the warlords, and she's more than ready for... him.

Now I have lost my way, Sacre tells her; Nym bites back on a laugh. Lost ways? Wasn't she all too familiar with that—with the emptiness of purpose and hollowness of soul? Strange, wasn't it, how it had been that feeling that had given her one of the happiest memories in her life? Själ—Själ—it was then that she came, knocking away the Volterra and the Abraham and the Reginald. In her mind's eye Själ was staring out over gray water, Själ was seething and raging. Their time together... it had been a strange time, but hadn't they made a promise then? Everyone deserves a friend. Nymeria glances over the stallion once more before turning her own gaze away, an artistic show of long-buried shame. She wonders if she is blinded by her prejudice, if there was something more to this stallion than she realized.

What if his face was as deceptive as her own?
Sacred.

The wolf looks at him again. Her mouth softens; her eyes gleam with a mischievous light (look at her! Masterful in her manipulation and expression and execution! Wouldn't Mother be proud?) "I don't know the way better than you do," she tells him, honest and earnest. "... but I promise you we can find it." Bold words. An empty promise if there ever was one—how could she ever promise what he wanted? What she wanted? And yet—despite herself... she hoped beyond hope.

Something had to fill this void inside herself.

The snow falls slowly, but it is heavier now then it was even a moment ago. Stray white flakes catch in her curls, line the hollow of her spine; she steps forward, her step surprisingly light. She does not sway nor swing. Instead she approaches him straight as an arrow, furiously and righteously confident, head high and smile sardonic tantalizing. Then another step (close the space between us) and Sacre's face takes up the whole of her world.

"Together?"
Her breath clouds in the cold air.
Nymeria
image credits
table by neo ♥

Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
but somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
[ Boo, party-crashin'. ]

So, he had finally stumbled outside of the Edge. He didn't even remembering doing it, not really—he had been tired, staggering along as usual as his emotions nipped at his hocks and rode his too-sharp spine, and then, all of a sudden, he had found himself in the Thistle Meadow.

A snow-covered, frosty Thistle Meadow.

Which made absolutely no sense as the snow had begun to melt, spring was on the way, days were growing longer, he had begun to shed his somewhat fuzzy winter coat.. but no. The Thistle Meadow had been reclaimed by winter, and for a good long while, Mauja had stood out in the open and just stared dumbly at the wintry landscape, wondering if something had gone awry. Had the Gods gone mad? Was he sleep-walking; dreaming? Had he been spirited away (again)? No answers, no clarity, had come to him, and instead, he had fallen asleep.

Upon waking, he had continued east, because, why not? He had spent enough time moping and fearing and running and starving—now that he was actually outside of the Edge, he might as well go and be useful (that word, his curse, his salvation—). As usual, the owls flew with him, silent and thoughtful, and the smooth crystal staff lay along his spine, wedged in underneath the leather satchel.

It was still mostly empty; d'Artagnan's trinkets lay undisturbed within, joined by a few more he'd found, and the startlingly cold dagger Diego had claimed near the Basin. He had never used it.

d'Artagnan.

He had been.. everything—and now, he was nothing but a dull throb sitting in Mauja's heart and an empty space by his side.

Loss had piled upon loss over the years; his first unit (Isir), his parents, most of his siblings, Torasin, Psyche, (Kahlua), Aviya, d'Artagnan, Snö... One shadow to deepen the next, until the void within his soul grew into a howling abyss threatening to undo him.

He wasn't yet sure if the darkness had swallowed Tembovu, too.

"I don't know the way better than you do," someone was saying nearby, and without thinking Mauja angled in their direction. His body was a husk, his flanks sunken and his hips too prominent, yet he moved with grace—a pale ghost straddling both realms, reality and madness. A couple of turns, and he found himself not facing two strangers. One, the girl, the one who spoke, who so earnestly tried to lure the other home, had been skulking about the Edge once. A child of Tyradon, apparently, and Ophelia's niece. Mauja still didn't know her name, but he couldn't help but think of her, too, as Skullface. But the other...

He would never forget the deep, black coat, the vivid blue eyes, the blood marring ear and eye and flank, nor would he forget the red fox by his feet and how she'd tumbled into a world blanketed in darkness, fear, and misery. Despite the circumstance of their last meeting, it burned in his mind like a symbol of happier times—

(Rescuing him from the darkness in the north, from those rotting, foul bodies, and their putrid hearts pumping dust through stale and broken veins—)

"Sacre," he whispered before he knew it, sadness in his pale blue eyes; Skullface forgotten as he fought the sudden urge to plead with the young man to come home with me.

He just knew that his heart ached, and that his bones ached, and that something in that ache was burningly bittersweet.

[ @Sacre, @Nymeria ]
Mauja
the white queen
image credits
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

"Dragon!" "Dragon!"

The fox duo echoed in his head, but Sacre’s gaze never left that of Nymeria’s as she shifted her own to his friends at either side. He had seen dragons before, some were white, some were green and some were smaller than others. Sacre found the mare in front of him much more interesting than whatever travelled with her. He hadn’t looked to see exactly where the reptile was, but he trusted the nervous chattering in his head to be a good indicator she did indeed share her mind with a companion, just like he did. She has already captured his curiosity, despite how he had changed in many subtle ways; Sacre had not lost his incredible ability to be intrusively nosy.  The sharp blue of his eyes never leaves her face, her gaze, he wasn’t interested in her graceful body (though he could appreciate it) but, instead, he was more concerned with the girl inside; the girl that exhibited such an alluring exterior to present so grandly to the world.

He bore her examination, wondering what he looked like in her minds eye and if he was somehow disappointing or just average. Sacre was thin, sturdily built with a delicate face; he wasn’t thick with muscle or pretty like fairy tale prince, instead, he was more like a slightly attractive nerd. Roux was much more handsome, Mesec was a half God and even Aviya had been beautiful. Sacre had always thought he’d got the meagre end of the gene pool and that the splashes of red made him look more daunting than dishy.

Stifling a sigh, Sacre brought himself back from the soul-destroying tangent his mind had taken off on and came tumbling down to the present. At least Nymeria understood the bigger meaning behind his words, or it appeared that way anyway, unless she really didn’t know her own way back home. Which would be slightly concerning as Sacre didn’t know where the Hidden Falls was either. “I would like to find it” he breathed, his voice only just higher than a whisper.

However, he was transfixed by this girl who walked like the entire world was beneath her feet, seething and unshakeable, all he could see were her baiting red eyes and stark skull face. Nerves crept up into his chest, but he remained where he was and bore her gaze with his own, friendly smile. His tail flicked as she whispered the final word and Sacre stared at her, captured in this oddly alluring stand off; oh yes he thought in a heartbeat, take me with you.

Before he could utter the words that would bind them to the road together and be carted off to the Hidden Falls with the tempting Nymeria, he was brought up short by the scent of another and Inari’s sudden recognition.

"Mauja!" "Mauja?"

The vulpines echoed again.

Regretfully Sacre pulled his gaze away from the captivating mare and to that of a familiar spotted stallion.

Caves, wraiths, blood… Darkness.

They had met at a desperate time in history, but Sacre still remembered him and his frost-covered horn. In the snow, Sacre thought he looked more like a sad ghost lingering in the woods, in fact, even the last they met he had been covered in wounds. However, his eyes drifted to the brown leather bag strapped to his side and he felt another part of his heart chip away for his broken family. The fact this unicorn wore them meant his father surely never had any intention of returning. He had taken his hellion dog and fled in search of… An end.

Sacre had heard of Mauja, however, not only met him, his father had known him, but the red stained son hadn’t yet heard all the story; only bits and pieces. Enough to know that they were friends and the mad Doctor still considered them as such. Before he had left his father to return to Helovia he remembered him saying “be careful of that idiot Queen”, alluding to Mauja with a fondness.

“Mauja” Sacre greeted the older unicorn with a slight smile; his heart was too full of memories for anything more flamboyant like he had been only a few months ago. Perhaps it would return to him in time. “What brings you here?” he asks, curiously.

Ahhhh sorry for the delay! I'm back from travelling, so posts should be back to normal :D
@Nymeria@Mauja

image credits

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

The unicorn exhales and his breath is warm and sweet and smells like grass; he is quiet and he is underwhelming in the best kind of way. Looking at him—the way his narrow shoulders press together, the lazy and idle fall of his forelock—she thinks herself a fool for ever comparing his crimson markings to blood and believing his twining crown an indication of cruel nature. Her presumptuousness had indeed been just that: presumptuous. For the thousandth time in the last year she reminded herself that she must be humble, not vain; she must be willing to accept her errors, and judge not at a glance but only after thorough consideration.

She would not be a fool like her mother.

Her spirits, so often dark and dismal, lift in a façade of hope. Tentatively, almost nervously, she offers the stallion a smile—she lets her sadness and her loss bleed out from the curves of her mouth and the low slope of her shoulders, tucking away her formidable impartiality. Just like Själ, just like the others she knew to be out there... he, she was certain, felt the same way as she often did. And as she goes to reply, eager words forming on her lips, their strange meeting (with all the heated seduction of a tryst) they are interrupted.

Red eyes close as she exhales in annoyance.
The wolf turns her head to stare down look upon the pale stallion who wanders out from brush and trees.  She recognizes him from her saunter along the World Edge; he is more worn-out and threadbare than she'd last seen him. Now he is thin, his presence leaving more of an echo than a tangible impact, his hips sharp and his flanks diminished. What happened? Curiosity aroused, she steps away from her charge, turning so that she might face the two of them.

Mauja. The white stallion's name is a delicate and malleable weaving of consonant and vowel; she wishes immediately that she might repeat it outloud but she holds her tongue. It was clear that they knew each other, and she did not want to leave a bad impression... even if the stallion might threaten her chance at a Hidden Falls recruit.

Instead she cocks a brow in sultry greeting, forming a loose introduction that does not invite a reply. "And I'm Nymeria."
Nymeria
image credits
table by neo ♥

Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
but somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
He didn't even know what he had walked in on—

(They're subtle, they're good, they hide their secrets behind their eyes, they curb their emotions so their scents won't give them away; he can't smell them, he can't see them, he can only feel the vague break in the world as the setting shifts.)

But he couldn't pinpoint it, barely registered it, his mind drowning in a wash of blue eyes and red markings and a midnight, velvety coat, and something at the back of his mind is saying brown, one eye should be brown,

—but one of Sacre's eyes would never be brown. d'Artagnan might've shaped the stallion, might've given part of himself to form his delicate, angular frame, and perhaps their blood would taste the same, but he was not d'Artagnan.

He would never be d'Artagnan.

He was part of a different story, a different life, a different generation; Mauja's drowned, harried gaze shifted to Skullface, knowing her to belong to the same. They were the future (and you're just immortal), they—had their own lives, untainted by the sins of their ancestors, and he—a ghost—should not come chain them with obligation born from just that, sins.

What was he doing here? What was he doing haunting them? Sacre—a muscle twitched in Mauja's jaw as the young man smiled at him, saying his name, as if he wasn't ruining something (his life) at all. As if he wasn't too displeased to see him, a haggard, broken man, and somewhere his frost-bitten heart was trying to make promises to the Nightshade, to care for his still-living children, to make sure they'd be alive—

(—for when you return—)

He's not coming back.

Black-rimmed ears fell back into the knotted mess of his mane, and he glanced aside, even as Skullface finally gave up her name. "Uh," he sort of blurted out, assuming that 'destroying the future' wouldn't be a particularly appreciated thing to say. Just dumping the weight of my sorrow in your lap, just drowning you in the same flood which drowned me, just holding on... His eyes flickered briefly to Nymeria, then back to Sacre, and his heart stuttered silently in his chest. There were words, somewhere, he was sure of that, but he just couldn't find them.

"You?" he said after a moment, his light voice worn, his too-lean shoulders moving in a shrug. "I mean, you—"

He cut himself off; gone was the composed King-Queen-whatever, gone was the icy shadow from the north, gone was everything but a sort of rundown manperson, eyes skipping in a way which gave away that he had a hard time focusing.

It just hurt too much.

"I miss d'Artagnan," he finally ended up saying, a lost, sort of distracted look settling across the blue of his eyes as he ended up staring at a tree. (Poor tree.) "So I thought I'd offer you a place in the World's Edge." Where it all began.

[ fuckin' shoot me... @Sacre @Nymeria ]
Mauja
the white queen
image credits
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Sacre had not a clue in his oblivious brain to the thoughts and workings behind this girl who had been the first to find him—the boy who chewed on his own bitterness—and lost himself in the red eyes of an alluring mare. He had to admit, that if were not for Mauja, he would never have thought twice about following Nymeria back to the Hidden Falls, without once considering what he should do.  What should he do? What was he doing? Following dad’s orders and running away from what he left behind, that’s what he was doing. He should go back to the Throat, apologise for his absence and incompetence, find his friends… Tandavi. Her golden face pops into his mind and he swallows, feeling suddenly guilty for being enchanted by another, by Nymeria. One black; another red; he lays his ears back and shakes his head, as if to try dislodge the thought—did it matter? Tandavi didn’t know that he loved her and why should Tandavi love a guy who kept disappearing? He, who couldn’t even look after his own family and keep them from harm. His mood was slowly turning sour, but he was stopped from becoming completely defeated by the curve of a smile and the subtle shifts of the red-eyed girl.

It seemed slight, a small movement, teasing him with a maybe, maybe she wasn’t all that she appeared. Perhaps there was a story behind her sultry movements and if he followed her back, it could be his ticket to find out more. However, the Queen of impeccable timing had impeccably intercepted the moment of seduction.

Sacre now looked upon Mauja, the blizzard of black spots upon his coat and his ice covered horn, an old man from his childhood; he wasn’t that old, not as old as his childhood memories pictured him. Sacre’s perspective was a little different now that his legs were longer and the world looked smaller. Even as Sacre waited for the Frozen Light to answer he wanted to ask why he always looked so battered and downtrodden? Was this why d’Artagnan had referred to him as the Idiot Queen?

”You?”

”Me?” Sacre blurted as his fox’s echoed ”and me?””and me?”

The boy paused to allow the old man to explain a little more—was he unnerved? Sacre couldn’t tell why Mauja never settled his gaze and the boy’s brow furrowed in worry, had something happened? Something else? The stallion finally strung two words and a name together as the frown lifted from Sacre’s face leaving only a sad smile. “Mauja the Idiot Queen” he said with a snort “that’s what he called you, but not out of harshness… out of love” perhaps that was enough to let Mauja know that d’Artagnan missed him too.

He let that settle for a while, not really knowing what else to say for he knew, without magically transmuting the Nightshade here, Sacre could do little else. 
Other than decide what he was going to do.

Hidden Falls or Worlds Edge?

His eyes drift back to Nymeria and lingered there for a moment, his body yearning to relive the moment from a few minutes ago before finally he dragged them away and back to Mauja. He needed to find Roux and what about the others? Raeru and Mesec? He wanted to go to the Hidden Falls, to abandon everything and be completely lost in the red-eyed gaze of Nymeria. She had stepped away from him and Sacre wished she would step back, his gaze returning to her with a look of sad remorse. “I will have to wait for another day to see the Hidden Falls” he let his voice fill with the regret he felt and wondered if another pretty girl had just slipped by, disappointed in him. “I think I will find you again Nymeria” he added as his lips curled into a small, half smile. Perhaps he was hoping so much that he was mistaking it for a premonition, but he said it anyway, not as a thought, but as a promise—maybe that was a little weird.

Nervous, he looked away not sure what else to say and instead searched for the blue gaze of Mauja—who looked everywhere but at him—offering the old spot a look of mild expectation and simple readiness.

“Hey, old girl, stop admiring the scenery and take me to the Worlds Edge,” his voice held more confidence than he actually felt as his old brazen attitude slipped through to cover the uneasiness he now carried with him. 

Mauja might know about Roux and the others, an opportunity Sacre could not pass by.

[shoots love at <3 also, wanderer, feel free to prod me whenever you want them to thread again! ^^ ]

image credits

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!