Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
Begin transmission. Report 629-C. 
Young, teenage victim. 
Sparse record on file. 
Potential immigrant status. 
Optical a posteriori of multiple phase-one threefold death, and hypothermia. 
Airlifting the body to the morgue. 
End transmission. 

Unidentified Voice: [garbled] was always such a sweet person, who would do this to [garbled]

Aurora Basin: 0/3
Dragon's Throat: 0/4
World's Edge: 0/4

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Ming Yue.

Begin transmission. Report 629-C. - Color ref
Young, teenage victim.
Sparse record on file. - Not a long history.
Potential immigrant status. - Not a native of Helovia; from the Rift.
Optical a posteriori of multiple phase-one threefold death, and hypothermia. - Hypothermia being a possible reference to the Basin?
End transmission.

Unidentified Voice: [garbled] was always such a sweet person, who would do this to [garbled] - Personality ref.

Ming Yue is safe.

Aurora Basin: 1/3
Dragon's Throat: 0/4
World's Edge: 0/4

credit bronzehalo
Plot with me here!

Time for outcasts is up. Adria was sought!

[Appearance] - - - The color 629-C is a Pantone code color for pale pastel blue, and the first result for a google search of the code

Young, teenage victim.
[Age] - - - Adria is 3 years old, which is above the 2 year "child" phase for Helovia, and so she is relatively young and could be considered in human terms to be a "teenager"

Sparse record on file.
[Profile] - - - Adria only has her personality information on her profile, and has been in very few threads since her creation

[Rank] - - - Riftian rank, she's an immigrant to the "country" of Helovia

[Appearance] - - - A posteriori is defined as: "2 : relating to or derived by reasoning from observed facts." This is preceded by the word optical, so 'visual knowledge of something observed', or an appearance clue. The first phase of a threefold death is strangulation, and Adria has multiple "strangulation" marks around her throat in her reference. Visual effects of hypothermia include pale skin, and Adria has a white base.

[Species] - - - Adria is a pegasus

End transmission. 
Fluff.

Unidentified Voice: [garbled] was always such a sweet person, who would do this to [garbled]
[Personality] - - - Adria is defined as being a very sweet and bubbly character

And just as a cute side note, while not a clue, the town of Adria is in Rovigo, Italy! Thus the tile :P

credit bronzehalo
Plot with me here!

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
[Appearance] - - - The color 629-C is a Pantone code color for pale pastel blue, and the first result for a google search of the code

0 | I stared at this for a LONG time. ON my google this doesn't come up first BUT it is the 2nd and 3rd, but even so, most of what came up was for a dark brown chair, or some law. Even so, I was willing to allow the clue because I think it's clever. However, Adria is not all pastel blue - she's a number of other shades, and looking at her references I don't even think I'd say she's mostly pastel blue. So on that note, 0.

Young, teenage victim.
[Age] - - - Adria is 3 years old, which is above the 2 year "child" phase for Helovia, and so she is relatively young and could be considered in human terms to be a "teenager"

+1 | Well, we basically go from 2 to adult here. BUT that's still young. -Age

Sparse record on file.
[Profile] - - - Adria only has her personality information on her profile, and has been in very few threads since her creation

+1 | Nice! - History?

+1 | Yep! This is what I thought of! - Rank

[Appearance] - - - A posteriori is defined as: "2 : relating to or derived by reasoning from observed facts." This is preceded by the word optical, so 'visual knowledge of something observed', or an appearance clue. The first phase of a threefold death is strangulation, and Adria has multiple "strangulation" marks around her throat in her reference. Visual effects of hypothermia include pale skin, and Adria has a white base.

0 | I really wanted to give you this one, because I thought it was clever. However, when I google "phase-one threefold death" I don't get anything about strangulation - I get stuff about rights of passage, something about literary terms, and other random things. Even when I typed it into wikipedia nothing came up.

+1 | Yep! -Species

End transmission.
Fluff.

+1 | Nice. -Personality

5/3 is a pass from me

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
[Appearance] - - - The color 629-C is a Pantone code color for pale pastel blue, and the first result for a google search of the code
+0 -- It comes up first on google for me; however, I agree that she is not solid blue, and that the clue itself could be confusing. Maybe if something had suggested it was a coat color, as well?

Young, teenage victim.
+0 -- I think of three year olds more as twenty-one year old humans rather than teens.

Sparse record on file.
+1 -- Pass

+1 -- Thought of this as well!

-1 -- "Phase-one threefold death" links me to Celtic and Wiccan ritual sites, which would have then made me be looking for a completely different character than Adria.

+1 -- Pass!

End transmission.
Fluff.

+1 -- Pass!

3/3 - Pass

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
@Adria to Kaj!