the Rift

[OPEN] Shoop-poo-do

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

"Tembu! That's such a lewd thing to suggest!"

The young voice was riddled with tones both accusatory and teasing, on the verge of laughter as it reached them from behind the giant of a man. On slender legs Erthë emerged from the underbrush, graceful stride marred by the usual heavy limp as she picked her way towards the two. Shock and amusement mingled on her features as she regarded the stallion through narrowed lids, delighted at a chance to tease her big friend.

"I think lady Arah is more than capable of washing off without you being anywhere near her. Stand watch, ha! And what would you watch, I wonder?"

Grinning widely, the filly shot a glance at the fair-haired mare to share the joke with her. The reason for the mare's need to bathe was quite apparent, from the foul splatters across her pretty body to the pungent cloud of odor that colored the air Erthë perceived around her - but it also brought to mind why exactly the lady was so filthy.

"Ooh" she said quietly, voice made soft as sudden disappointment dimmed the light of her mirth. "You already finished? I thought we were going to do the punishment together."

Her smile faltered as she gazed towards the mare. By no means had Erthë looked forward to the disgusting task Tembovu had come up with as punishment for absence, but she had been delighted at a chance to spend more time with a person she knew very little of. The Edge was growing into a big herd, indeed, and Erthë found that it was growing harder and harder to spend more than a few brief moments with any one person. Though she recognized the face and name of many it would be a lie to say she knew them, not like she knew her father or Murtagh or...

Like Tembovu before her, Erthë looked about for the antlered gentleman with the lantern but saw him nowhere.

"You didn't have to do this alone, you know - if you but told me what you were up to, I would have helped."

There were no accusations in her tone but Erthë couldn't quite mask the disconsolation she felt at being left out, even from such an unpleasant task. Was it perhaps that Arah disliked her presence? Was she bothering the mare with her presence somehow, and that was why she preferred to undertake the foul, heavy labor alone rather than together? The thought was unexpectedly painful, for Erthë felt nothing but curiosity and friendship towards this new herd mate, who for all the filly was concerned could be another member of a vast and sprawling family.

Waiting for the rain I'm bracing for the thunder
A twig that wouldn't sway in the wind

Sorry, I didn't get the tag! :o

@Arah

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Shoop-poo-do - by Arah - 04-17-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Tembovu - 04-26-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Erthë - 04-26-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Arah - 04-30-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Tembovu - 05-03-2016, 02:00 AM