the Rift

[OPEN] Shoop-poo-do

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
The figure of Tembovu emerged through the trees. Despite her current state she stood proud, eyes keenly watching him approach. Lips and tongue warmly rumbled her name in greeting. Front knees bending and elegant neck gracefully dipping she bowed to her liege. As she was released from his gaze, Arah turned towards Wynter. The griffin had roused from her sleep and was staggering her way over to Arah's side. The griffin glanced between her and Tembovu. 'Leadránach rí nua'. Shooting a glance towards the snowy creature, the doe frustratedly responded, 'ciúin'. Looking up in time Arah found her gaze caught in the blue again. "Of course." With a smile she elaborated. "I was eager to make amends." The doe hoped the 'not scrub poo from the cliffs' was strongly implied. At his next world Arah tilted her head, such curiosity. "I did not wake him." Golden orbs blinked and she turned to study her handy work. The cliffs would be a nice place to walk tomorrow morning, romantic even. "This was my punishment, I decided to bear the burden alone." It had been noble for him to speak for her. It would more than she could bear if he was to also join her in the actual punishment. Also she'd learnt to endure her punishments, not share them amongst others.

She was not a perfect being, but she was honest and accepted the cards that were dealt.

His short breath, brought her gaze back again. The doe shifted uncomfortable under his gaze, those blue orbs tracing over the odd dark smudge that stained her. A lopsided smile crossed his muzzle, good natured chuckle. The doe studied him, "That would be..." The young voice that cute her off was riddled with tones both accusatory and teasing. Arah turned to the young speaker, a smile now tugging at her chops. The small soul limped as she picked her way towards the two. Concern filled Arah as she watched the movements. "I'm sure Tembovu only had my best interests in mind." Eyes flittered over the girl, "through perhaps I should summon Tilney to tend to you?"

The doe shook her head. "No, there was no need for use to do it together." She gazed the the girl, listening to the rest of her words. Allowing a smile to soften her features, she tried to guess the girl's feelings and sooth any hurt feelings. "Once I have cleaned myself up, you and I can go for a walk." She offered, eyeing the unique girl, horned, winged and the essence of lightness. Wynter clicked her beak, her patience having finally expired. Nodding to both, Arah smiled brightly. "I'm headed off to bathe," Eyes flittered towards Tembovu then Erthë. "I shall see you after."

Create loud silences, make the world believe in you.

@Tembovu - Thought it was best to finish this thread here. Arah's gotta bathe.
@Erthë - If you want to/have time to start a thread with Arah then please do! :D
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Shoop-poo-do - by Arah - 04-17-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Tembovu - 04-26-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Erthë - 04-26-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Arah - 04-30-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Tembovu - 05-03-2016, 02:00 AM