the Rift

[OPEN] Carry on, Carrion [joining]

Graasvoel Posts: 97
World's Edge Artificier atk: 3.5 | def: 7.0 | dam: 8.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
smitty

“Mabonde panya’?” A bawdy laugh roars from his chest as the pale desert rose appears from the mists, “I’d think Uumalah taught you better,” his chuckling intersperses his gruff voice, amusement still plain on his starkly white face. This pale, winged woman’s moxie was entertaining (but perhaps he found most women entertaining)— though it left him with a quickly sinking feeling that her back was a place he would have to work to get upon.

Still, his bold amusement lingered as he continued, “As kind as you, Ori?” a lopsided smirk crossed his dark muzzle as he christened her nickname, “Tell me, makali, what exactly is your place, here?” But his joking, somewhat flirtatious questions was answered by another white woman who appeared. But this one was accented in cool tones, unlike the warm blush of the desert born dove.

Yellow eyes sweep the body of the Queen, and the bastard son does not forget his manners, despite his futile attempts to do so. But he was the son of a noble tradesman— at least noble in name, if not in actions. So his heavy head dipped low, small tufted beard swaying— but his eyes still remained on the Icebound, some parts of him rebelling against his upbringing, as he took in her lithe muscles that were so at odds with her soft curves. Intriguing. He wondered how athletic a Queen she was—

His thoughts are broken into as he realizes that he needs to actually answer the royalty before him, “It’s an honor, Queen Elsa. I am Graasvoel, but all call me Gaal. I followed this fine wariorress,” his dark muzzle motioned towards Orithia, “from the edges of Helovia to join the World’s Edge.” He pauses, his gruff voice lulling as he realizes just how exhausted he was. Chasing this fleet, winged woman to the Edge after traveling to Helovia all the way from Korofi— his wings drooped slightly at the thought of it, “I’d be indebted for a place to rest,” his suddenly exhausted face sweeps between the two, beautiful women he was so lucky to find himself in the company of.

makali= sharp edge
graasvoel

@Orithia @Elsa

Please tag Graasvoel in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Carry on, Carrion [joining] - by Graasvoel - 04-18-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Carry on, Carrion [joining] - by Orithia - 04-19-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Carry on, Carrion [joining] - by Elsa - 05-10-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Carry on, Carrion [joining] - by Graasvoel - 05-11-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Carry on, Carrion [joining] - by Orithia - 05-12-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Carry on, Carrion [joining] - by Elsa - 05-16-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Carry on, Carrion [joining] - by Graasvoel - 05-22-2016, 11:49 PM