Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld
Where There's No Law Tying My Heart From The Start

“Come, come learn about your home little ones!”

…I mean, I’m short. Kinda.

We were still here, even though it didn’t feel right, even though the season had to ‘o changed by  now. I could feel it in my bones that it was Birdsong already, but nah, nope, I guess not, not with all the cold and the shit. So I guess we had to stay for a little while longer.

Except no we didn’t, he didn’t have to do anything, we just could.

And Cheek didn’t like that I was using that loophole to stay like this.

I mean, he didn’t really care about saying goodbye, and giving back our asses’ weight in food, or whatever. He didn’t have that kind of moral compass. He was just ready to go and he was shocked that I wasn’t so when all them little kids were called for an early morning lesson, he stayed his ass right in that nest and kept sleeping cuz fuck it. He was still moping.

He’ll be cool guys. I promise. Just give him some time to come around.

But this meeting here was interesting to me on more levels than one; there was a history lesson that I was dying for and this seemed to be the perfect opportunity to get one. But I didn’t account for all the little children running around like that. Huh, okay, yeah, I did, it’s a children’s lesson for crying out loud. What I didn’t expect was how I felt about seeing them, all their little fuzzy asses scooting about, making my chest hurt with something like nostalgia, but that wasn’t what it was, not at all, it was another kind of emotion that I didn’t know I had for children. It just hurt, is all I know. It hurt and it made me want to watch them more.

“Do you mind if I join as one your pupils?”

And I spotted his big ass long before I even spotted the kids, and I don’t know how I felt about seeing him. Simultaneously great because he was turning out to be a friend after all, and shitty because I almost ditched his ass without a word. Almost. Somehow I’m still in this mother. “Yo, me too,” I called out, coming up to Tembovu’s side. Then I got paranoid and backtracked, “I-If that’s okay will y’all, y’know, if I ain’t gonna be a distraction…”

If I’m even allowed to still be here.

"talk"

thanks chan!

Hope y'all don't mind Ros learning a thing! :D

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Learning from the past [Lesson] - by Arah - 04-19-2016, 04:45 AM
RE: Learning from the past [Lesson] - by Tembovu - 04-20-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Learning from the past [Lesson] - by Oizys - 04-21-2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Learning from the past [Lesson] - by Laume - 04-23-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Learning from the past [Lesson] - by Enyo - 04-23-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Learning from the past [Lesson] - by Roskuld - 04-23-2016, 11:17 PM