the Rift

[OPEN] Any Kind of Beauty

Vu Posts: 28
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 3 (Orangemoon)
Istina

Cerulean eyes watch him with far less caution than any other may receive. He is young but remains what I can only assume to be pensively quiet. His features do not give much away for my inspection but his eyes, like most I have encountered here, seem distracted. I, however, am no expert on body language and quickly my thoughts press onward...or rather inward. Would anyone be disappointed to know that I have met many in my travels but remain friend to none? Perhaps Rift but the mere mention of my brother sends me into a mental recoil; uneager to dwell on the subject that brought me to these flats.

The exhalation of the unknown colt draws my attention blissfully back to the present and my mask drops a fraction as blackened lips curl slightly upward in gratitude for something he cannot understand. Surprisingly I hardly notice the slip in my façade but it becomes apparent as he shifts closer with his muzzle extended. It is only a return greeting, you have done this before. The rules, no laws, drilled into my youth force me to remain unmasked and I hesitantly reach out and softly touch his dappled nose.

Almost immediately after what is a grand achievement on my part (how different I am now versus when I was his age), he moves off, his uneven gait drawing my gaze as he walks. Indifference reigns on my face once more as I suspect pity will gain no ground with the silent boy. Perhaps empathy? I am unfortunately familiar with the unfairness life seeks to destroy and maim with; an ugly weapon indeed. The call of a bird nearby lightens my features morphing the mask into happiness as cerulean eyes dart around before resting on the soaring creature not far from shore. Charcoal hooves carry me forward to stand at his right should he allow it, all the while wondering if perhaps his silence is his way of politely stating he would rather be alone.

"speech"

OOC: Sure thing, is this one better? <3

-All magic and force are permitted barring serious injury and/or death-
-Powerplay outside of fighting is permitted-
-Please tag in all replies-

Messages In This Thread
Any Kind of Beauty - by Milo - 04-21-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Vu - 04-21-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Milo - 04-29-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Vu - 05-03-2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Milo - 05-15-2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Vu - 06-04-2016, 07:44 PM