the Rift

[OPEN] Any Kind of Beauty

Vu Posts: 28
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 3 (Orangemoon)
Istina

Watching the sea, counting the waves, am I still the same?

His soft call pleases these ears more than I thought possible, the idea of his silent rejection playing a song of chaos in my mind until the sound reached me. Despite my ever present loneliness I have only been rejected a handful times during my youth (though by my family)and I do not think I would care to experience it again. Cerulean eyes wander toward the sea as blackened legs move into the swirling mass of water, content to remain in silence for a moment or two longer.

Building castles out of the sand to be washed away

I push against the soft waves until coming even with him, the quiet atmosphere nearly as soothing as the gentle caress of the water against skin. Glancing to the right I look the colt over briefly, an unknown instinct taking over to ensure his safety before resuming my stare into the nothingness at the horizon. Where did that come from? I have never experienced a surge of maternal instinct before and having only reached adulthood this past Orangemoon I admit I am taken aback. I have heard of others who are almost immediately drawn into the notion of motherhood while I continuously pushed the thought back…my constant travels taking the entirety of my conscious thought.

Singing our song, whispers to the wind, will you hear me dear?

Inked head shakes and clear eyes remain locked onto the distant form of another gull. Quietly, I break the comfortable silence, “I cannot decide if I find it peaceful here, can you?” I offer him a slight upturn of lips, my expression more open than usual but guarded. Azure eyes seek his sunray’s gaze as my mind begins to wonder if his reticent nature is through no fault of his own, a birth defect, or perhaps something more? Regardless, for as long as he wishes my company I will give it; having no desire to face my own demons the decision is remarkably easy. The previously tilting of my lips deepens as I wait to see what the rest of today will bring.

Wish you give a look, a moment on this shore, while footprints are still here

"speech"

OOC: I'm sorry it took me so long x.x Also, I'm sorry it kind of fizzled out at the end. <3

-All magic and force are permitted barring serious injury and/or death-
-Powerplay outside of fighting is permitted-
-Please tag in all replies-

Messages In This Thread
Any Kind of Beauty - by Milo - 04-21-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Vu - 04-21-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Milo - 04-29-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Vu - 05-03-2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Milo - 05-15-2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Vu - 06-04-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Any Kind of Beauty - by Milo - 06-30-2016, 08:11 PM