the Rift

[PRIVATE] Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood]

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

Her question is almost innocent. Knox tries only halfheartedly to delve into the the memories he has of the mare. Zsoka is struggling to make sense of her more than the others. Is it hate or affection? He has two memories, intermingled, and neither seem as if they could ever be real. Then again, does anything?

"Yus, but no longur. Maguc doesn't last forevur," Roanne says sagely as Knox turns away from his father in his mind.

You are wrong, father. Here, it lasts forever. This is not your land. Knox hisses with self importance and misplaced dignity. Surely his magic will never leave him, and didn't it only leave Roanne in death? Does Roanne really not know he is dead?

No, he must, he must know... if he didn't, would he ever yield to Knox again? The hunter swallows at the thought, and on the exterior of his being his father's gold eyes dart to the side, as if looking for something in the woods. It isn't fear, exactly, but it's hesitation--maybe not the sort visible in the dark, as the rain streams over his face, but still hesitation.

Magic here is a permanent gift, Knox repeats to his ancestor to reassert himself. But Roanne is too wise and sees through it all.

{Roanne:} Thun where is Manhattun?

Quiet as Knox is stuck with the knife, the painful memory that his father forces upon him like so many unwanted platitudes.

{Manhattan:} Where am I?

Her voice, a ghost of his illness, summoned by his father's insolence, sparks rage and sadness within the hunter. But just as he is about to speak no scream no cry into his own mind, to tear his father down, Roanne takes his voice away and speaks another riddle for the mare:

"My ancestor swam rivers as you did to your lover,
Not the only beauty who was party to your triplicate sins.
Perhaps once you were higher than us all
but now we stand shoulder to shoulder.
Am I blinded by your looks, or am I blinded by your warmth?"

""

Ezital was sought.
Congratulations! All clues were correct.

________

Knox guesses Daetiin.

Half dotty,
--Appearance: Marking reference

half crusader;
loyal
--Personality: Directly from profile

& yet you left two to seek out one.
--History: Leaves the two remaining members of the outcast band in search of Oultik

I won't look down on you for that,
so long as you don't fault me for my wings.
--Distrusts pegasi

Knox Stealth: 1/3
Knox Points: 0
Isopia Points: 1
Item: Vial of Tiger God Blood

Point chart:
+1 for correctly guessing a stealth
-.5 for guessing late
-1 for making a stealth that was too difficult to guess

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood] - by Knox - 04-22-2016, 05:57 AM