the Rift

[PRIVATE] Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia

For a moment Isopia isn't sure who mysterious creature before her is referring to.  She's so drawn into herself, so completely unraveled due to her past actions and so focused upon getting the vial of blood that she thinks will soothe some defeated and destroyed part of her, that for a painstaking moment she thinks the him the wise-ish creature refers to, is actually her son.

her dead son

her murdered son

and had it not been for Hubris' quick mental prod, she might have-- done what? She didn't know, but nor did she have to find out.

"Hubris." She answered, and the bronze creature nodded and then trilled a respectful greeting. His quad-horned skull dipped slightly towards the elder equine.

Dus he like the ridduls? Isopia's golden stare drifted towards Hubris, allowing the dragon to answer for himself. Hubris' clawed hands interlocked and revolved around each other as his pretty skull nodded emphatically. He did. Sparks glistened off of his coat and frost exited his nostrils with his enthusiasm at communicating his answer of yes.

He really really did.

Isopia watched this display, and had her beak been able to part into a smile, it would have. As it was, it merely clicked once, before her hard golden stare moved back to Roanne and the challenge.

"I think you could make me feel happy...
but what about you?
Do you dream about the wolves? Do they frighten you?
Watch your step - if you fall I fear there would be glass everywhere.
Didn't you hear me?
Never mind. I don't think you're very interesting, either."

Image Credits

MIKYAEL WAS SOUGHT

I've heard of your devotion and loyalty,
-- Straight from his profile

yet did you not try to ruin the one you love? Words can be just as painful as sticks and stones, after all.
-- From his profile, Infected wraith miykael lures alysanne out of the sanctuary and attempts (with words) to break her down, mentally, for abandoning him.

& how will you provide protection, when you can't even fight?
-- Constantly says that he will be a protector of Aly and of others, but he doesn't have stats and so he can't fight.

Or have I forgotten something
-- Magic reference: Can block unwanted memories in an individual without permission and/or can unblock any memory he has previously blocked.

Isopia guesses AGNODICE?

Little one,
-- Is only 14.2, so small.

I could just make biscuits out of you.
-- Is a 'buttermilk' dun?? Or you make biscuits out of flour and she's whiteish?

You do look like you might break in pieces.
-- Has lines around her face? Also her profile says that she looks frail?

Will you take care of me?
-- Healing Magic And is a caretaker

Though historically I'm not your specialty.
-- Trained to heal so that she could heal mares, not stallions like Knox.

Isopia Stealth: 3/3
Isopia Points: 2
Knox Points: 1
Item: Vial of Tiger God Blood

Point chart:
+1 for correctly guessing a stealth
-.5 for guessing late
-1 for making a stealth that was too difficult to guess

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood] - by Isopia - 04-24-2016, 09:23 PM