the Rift

[OPEN] & the babies cried

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Tae! Over here!

Ha. Success. Tae dared a small grin and began to methodically plod towards where she could see the dark streak that was her brother, moving over the sands. He wasn't flying, of course, and so out of some sort of weird respectfulness (because it wasn't as though Zero had ever actually told her to not fly around him..) she remained on the ground.

As their mother's nickname for her slid off of his tongue, she felt her body bristle. As it did, her magic took over and the outer edges of herself seemed to bleed away as she indeed became a little ghost. Quickly she tried to rein in the anxiousness that was suddenly bubbling up in her small developing chest, and she managed a weak smile. However as soon as Zero continued that smile faded and any control she had over her emotions evaporated. Where's Grusha, huh? She became nearly entirely see-through and the strength it took not to cry was almost too much. Her lip trembled and her pale eyes grew large and moon-like.

She said nothing as her brothers teeth gently clamped down on her white forelock, although it did help to steady her appearance slightly.

Tae... we gotta talk

At this, the two black hounds at her side rose and bristled, their hackles raised. They could feel the panic that shot through their bonded like a streak of lightning, and while they aggression wasn't necessarily directed at Zero, they couldn't certainly tell that he was the one who had caused the feeling inside of Tae.

"Quit." The mandible-marked filly demanded harshly of the canines at her side. Immediately they quieted and sat down.

"I don't know where Grusha is." The lone-twin replied softly.  "So I guess it's just you and me."

Oh how right she was.

@Zekle 

tae
this was your heart, this swarm of flies
This was once your mouth - this bowl of lies
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
& the babies cried - by Tae - 04-22-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: & the babies cried - by Zèklè - 04-23-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: & the babies cried - by Tae - 04-23-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: & the babies cried - by Zèklè - 04-23-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: & the babies cried - by Tae - 04-24-2016, 12:02 PM