the Rift

[OPEN] frozen in motion

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Not even Deimos’ stoic appearance could stop me from greeting my friends. That’s right, I have friends! Doesn’t matter that we’ve only met once - as soon as you take a taste of me we’re pretty much bonded for life. So while he probably looked like he was going to drop a load or run away from all the friendly faces that were greeting us, I couldn’t be happier. I didn’t even know Temb lived here!

“Tembovu!! So good to see you again! Where’s… Oh! There she is!” I danced a little in place but remained where I was - figuring that rushing forward to hug both the stallion and the companion (when she arrived) was a little much. But my face said it all - this was something I loved.

Jellybean was excited too - she squawked a cheerful greeting to Tembovu and, upon seeing Mbwene, totally lost all cool and somersaulted off of my back and onto the ground with a squeak. From there she hurried across that invisible line between Edge members and Basin members and went to go chatter a proper greeting at one of the first faces she had ever seen. Still young, her proper feathers were starting to grow in which gave her slightly less of a fluffy appearance on the bird half and though her corgi half was still fluffy as ever - though both halves were not communicating on how to run so it was an awkward, but adorable, experience for everyone to watch.

A mare and her foal, both of whom I didn’t recognize but greeted with a cheerful smile, and another friendly face joined us and my smile grew even more. “Thank you Alune!” Any compliment on my companion was totally fine with me! She was striking, if a little weird and not exactly what you would expect when you said the word ‘griffin’. From there I let my exuberance fade into silence because I had nothing more to add beyond the question posed by Deimos - and he had taken care of the introductions for our part.

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image credits
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
frozen in motion - by Deimos - 04-23-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: frozen in motion - by Johnny - 04-24-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: frozen in motion - by Tembovu - 04-26-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: frozen in motion - by Anzanie - 04-29-2016, 07:27 AM