the Rift

[OPEN] frozen in motion

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood.
Heat is required to forge anything.
Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart.
Not long after she had arrived, Anzanie and Viserra were soon followed by Alune, another of the Edge. It was quite the mixture of Basiners and Edge members that stood in her homeland, and all Anzanie could feel to do was remain as regal as possible, glancing every few moments back at her glorious king, but was soon snapped back to attention amongst Alune's greetings when she was indirectly spoken to by the Moon Goddess' little speaker. She smiled at him warmly as he acknowledged her baby, and she leaned forward and spoke quietly to him,
"This, this is Viserra, my daughter." Her smile was youthful and beautiful, much adhering to her naive ways that she felt she may never leave.

But then it went back to business. Too often had she wandered into these spectacles already and this was no different - this herd wanted to trade with her herd, and namely, her. It was her who currently stood here with the ability to craft what they desired, and she nodded to Deimos in understanding of what they wanted - glass crafting magic. Her focus then turned to the one they named Johnny, his scent so refreshing yet his demeanor so very... upbeat. He spoke to Tembovu about his Mbwene in all her tiny glory, the companion coming into contact with Johnny's own companion. Deep down the Glazier wished she had a companion too, but she hoped that she was able to appreciate the permanent one she had in her daughter. He smiled at her, and Anzanie reciprocated with the same smile towards the ivory and ruby stag.

But it was Tembovu who was greeted with the warmest smile, her King and friend whom introduced her and Viserra to Deimos, the Lord of the Aurora Basin. It was all so grand, or was the splashed princess' mind moreorless tainted by the assumption that it was through Tembovu's wording? Either way, Anzanie knew that she could not fuck this up for her herd or she would be far from being Glazier and friend, but Tembovu already had that covered when he addressed Deimos' request. Anzanie nodded with courtesy and thanks to Tembovu as he suggested she had done her part. But she piped up once with her high pitched voice to utter her desire to help,
"Should you require me I am at your service my King. I would be honoured to travel once more for the good of the Edge and the relations between our herds, but if Alune wishes to and has the ability I agree." She tried to remain calm but it was so hard in these circumstances, the feeling of so many high-ranking officials in one place. She wondered how she may have felt as a common mare of the herd in this circumstance.

" . "
@Alune
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
frozen in motion - by Deimos - 04-23-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: frozen in motion - by Johnny - 04-24-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: frozen in motion - by Tembovu - 04-26-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: frozen in motion - by Anzanie - 04-29-2016, 07:27 AM
RE: frozen in motion - by Alune - 05-01-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: frozen in motion - by Deimos - 05-01-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: frozen in motion - by Johnny - 05-03-2016, 05:28 PM