the Rift

[PRIVATE] glorious things

Nizho Posts: 17
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 2 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

His laughter continued to fill the snow dusted landscape, birds rising from their roosts and cackling their beaks in discontentment. "HAH!" He verbally struck them, another buck rocketing from his hind legs. His wings spread and his feathers glittered brilliantly in the Frostfall sun. Slowing to a high-kneed trot, Nizho circled around until he stopped, breathing heavily. Mirth filled his coldfire eyes, his tail flashing wildly behind him and striking his long legs. He had not even noticed he had galloped past another being, he was so caught up in his celebration. The other's words suddenly hit him, like a bullet, and he swung to face her. He did not take a moment to process her words before he spoke, confidence lacing each syllable. "I will, eventually!" His chest puffed with all of the gusto of youth, his coldfire eyes shining as he looked her up and down. 

She was awfully short, though compact, but there was still the young scrawniness behind her dark coat. Nizho lifted a brow, trotting carefully to come closer to her. He looked to the bird upon her back, and spoke again. "My mother has a bird companion. Gwahir." Ears flicked back some as the sound of paws padding in the snow caught his attention. Turning his head, Nizho watched as his death-marked herdmate made her way toward them. She had been there when his father was promoted to Gladiator. She was the Sultan's daughter. She was khalakki just as he was khalakka, though their parents were not in union. Her father was the Khal, his mother was the Khaleesi. Nizho cared not for politics, though Asavvi had attempted to explain it to him on more than one acount. Dark lips brightened with a smile and he called out to Tae. "M'ath, Tae!" He took a step back, wings extending some to welcome his herdmate into their conversation.

His eyes swept between the two ladies before him, and he was keen to observe that each of them was tied to more souls. "How did you get your companions?"

I lose my balance on these eggshells you tell me to tread
I'd rather be a wild one instead
image credits 

@Tae @Enyo

Messages In This Thread
glorious things - by Nizho - 04-24-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: glorious things - by Enyo - 04-24-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: glorious things - by Tae - 04-24-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: glorious things - by Nizho - 05-09-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: glorious things - by Enyo - 05-14-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: glorious things - by Tae - 05-14-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: glorious things - by Nizho - 05-18-2016, 07:58 PM