the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
The full moon gave illumination to the dark skies of Birdsong as Lotherarius carried his handsome bodice over the terraria and through the trees that surrounded him. His wingtips flicked against the newly-blossomed leaves that were struggling to come through as the still-evident cold left them shivering in the winds. He was not aware he had been in this place before, but only that the Illusor had decided to give himself time to familiarise himself with the lands outside of his homeland in the Falls. And here he was, amongst the trees. The moon was slowly losing its light the further he stepped in and the paranoid stag wondered why he had decided to come so far into unknown territory but a common trait with paranoia was insomnia, and he was suffering terribly.

In his own little bubble, in his tiny world he felt so alone. But something snapped his whirlwind of a brain back to attention when he saw a flicker of moonlight bouncing off a moving object, slowly but surely his pools focussing in on what it was. The noise of rustling gave his lobes something to point towards whilst his azure pools were scanning the creature, letting his pools lap up the golden fur of something so elegant. He forgot his need to keep looking back and instead kept focussing forward before deciding to follow the creature further, wondering whether it was a deer who had strayed too far from its herd.

He continued to pace along, slowly and with as much stealth as he could, seeing tassles of soft flaxen flowing about as he tried to keep up. What was this creature he felt so compelled to keep in his line of sight?

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden
I'm so sorry it's taken so long I really am! I hope this isn't too bad to work off but I'm just glad we can get to it :D

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh? - by Lotherarius - 05-15-2016, 10:30 AM