the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
Her voice was soft on his lobes, tentatively chuckling with a graceful tone eminating from a beautiful bodice of golden and cream. Lotherarius' pools locked with hers and a flutter of butterflies within his stomach.

"We are in the Secret Grove sweetheart. What a pleasure to meet you Lotherarius, but what makes you roman this late at night?"

The blood-red stag cocked his cranium at the name of this staggering place. Even at night the beauty of the Secret Grove was admirable to say the least. He worked up the courage to speak to Raeden once more, the butterflies continuing to eat inside of him as he wondered why he was actually here, not his reasonings, just why he was there...
"It is a beautiful place, like much of Helovia that I have seen so far. Uhmm, I wanted to find out more about this place really. And not many creatures wander about so late at night," Lotherarius was not going to admit his paranoia to a total stranger, but he could say nothing else. For an ex war chief, the brute was undoubtedly losing it.

Raeden came ever closer to him, stepping on her light daggers with her tassles seemingly brushing against the ground as he could dpo nothing but stare with pools as wide as a full moon. He stood there fixed, unsure how to handle this moment. The fae that stood of him made him ache like nothing else could, but to say that he knew what to do was a total understatement. He had never done anything. Her words then rang through and with a lump in his throat he spoke quietly, "Is the World's Edge a difficult place to be in?" His question was genuine, but he sounded like he was totally bemused and distracted as he rolled his azure pools around the pretty bodice before him. But then she spoke again, and this took him aback completely:

"...I am sure your lady must be missing you at home. Excuse me if I am assuming, but a guy like you just can't be single."

An awkward smile spread across his dark velveetens and Lotherarius took one swipe of his skull, ever so slight but a display of his awkwardness as he admitted to her, "Then you are wrong in assuming, I am single," and a rather sad chuckle came from his chest.

Raeden's words were rather humurous and her smile lightened them, and for this he chuckled once more, not quite knowing what to say. So in response, Lotherarius nudged himself close to prove that he didn't think she was a "crazy warrior bitch".

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh? - by Lotherarius - 06-15-2016, 03:57 AM