the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Teal eyes raised as the stallion finally came to an answer. A honey coated smile still dripped from her maw as he spoke of how beautiful Helovia was. He was right, Raeden loved living here and adventuring as a child. I have always loved Helovia. When I went away for a short time I really missed this place. Her cream hooves walked closer to the stallion as her crowned skull lifted to whisper sweet words close to his ear.The magic and allure just pulls you right back into it. Her head shifted to the side as she took one step backwards to look at the handsome stallion once again. We are in the Secrete Grove. There are many other wonderful places around here. What else did you want to know Lotherarius? Maybe I can answer you questions and help you fulfill your burning desires. The words poured from her maw like liquid gold.

Light cream tresses flicked over her pale gold back. Strands kissed the cloud markings before they hugged the ground below. Her ears perked up as he asked about Worlds edge. Her silver specked eyes looked back to the direction of home. Worlds Edge is a wonderful place to live. A thick fog kisses the lands in the mornings and large forest trees protect us for the burning light. I have just been doing a lot of stuff to help out my fellow Specter. Hiding in the shadows all day, and stalking others can wear on you a bit. That is why I just like to slip away from my companion and trail off into the night. I am sure Tin will be looking for me when he wakes up... She chuckled slightly thinking of the small deer. I am his only friend, but that is what it is like to be bonded to a companion since their birth. She looked over his large wings making sure he knew that Tin was her companion, not some other stallion. Her ears perked forward as the stallion said he was single. Oh I am so sorry to assume that. You are just so handsome to look at, and you seem very sweet. I have not picked up on a single lie from you yet. She chuckled giving away the fact that she had rank magic. The ladies have to be swooning over you Lotherarius. Tell me about your self, and what do you like about the hidden falls? Her maw reached out to playfully nudge his shoulder. She was reaching out to touch him first. How would he react, would he pull away from it, or warmly return it to the pale gold specter?

words

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh? - by Raeden - 06-19-2016, 07:05 PM