the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her whisper was so soft with the warm air that she could almost feel the large beast shutter. Looking at his deep blue eyes with sparks of silver growing into a flame in her own she opened her honey coated mouth to answer his burning questions and desires. Yes I was born here along with my Twin sister Hotaru. I took a break from here to try and find out what else is in this world, but I love Helovia. I am glad you think I am an asset to this land. She winked softly with a light chuckle. Her charm was magnified by the silver light of the moon glowing on her pale gold pelt. His questions flooded the air as she only could smile at him. There was so much for him to learn. You have a lot to learn about this place... and maybe some other things as well. Bright orbs looked to the sky above with a charming devious smile. Helovia is at peace right now. There use to be wars between all the herds. Alliances have done us well, but it has been quiet for too long. Years ago the Plague would be your worse fear. They were a ban of Unicorns who would dwell in the Aurora Basin. The Reaper is the only one really left from those days. You might know him as Deimos. They would kill any beast who did not have a horn. You wern't even safe if you had wings and a horn. Worlds Edge kicked out the wrong unicorns, and that was the start of all the wars. We have had plagues and dark evil magic take over the land on top of war. I am warning you of this because it has been too quiet here for too long. I hope no one told you this was a safe place because they lied to you. You should always be ready to fight to the death. Her body leaned in closer to the stallion once again as the razor like words cut into the air.Loth you better be ready to fight for your life the whisper haunted the air around them and floated into the soft breeze flying through the grove's tall grasses. The rattle was a hunting sound as the leaves and stems almost shivered from the ghosts of the past.

Lowering her skull she softly looked into the beast's eyes. The mare realized what she told the beast would be enough to run anyone away from their home. Please don't leave though. I just want you to be ready for anything. There are very many other places like this around here. I will take you anywhere you want to go. I would love to guide you through Helovia. I will teach you everything I know. Her seductive voice was trying playfully tease at the stallion. I will bring you to Edge one day and show you my world. Oh yes Tin is a Cerndyr. He looks like a small deer like creature. He helps me out a lot with my duties, you really should get one if you have the chance. His laugh rang though the air and almost caught the mare off guard. She took a small step back while turning her perfectly crowned skull. He had never been someones mate? The shock was almost radiating across her face, then she chuckled lightly.Well then Lotherarius you had me fooled. You are very, very well suited to be any lucky ladies mate. Do you mind if I call you Loth? A grin flooded her maw as he continued. Well you will have to take me to see the Fall's one day. Maybe we can do some cross training between the Herds.

As the stallion leaned into her weight she brushed her pale gold skull on his shoulder before reaching her maw to his back. Well maybe the girls don't like how tall you are. As she spoke her maw softly touched his withers and started working down his back. Maybe your feathers are not the right color.. Velvet ran across one of his wings quickly then back to his spine again. Or maybe the girls do not like the tiger strips. Rae moved further down his back to touch the top of his haunches. Her crowned skull stayed there a moment. Then it moved to his rear legs softly touching the back of them . Loth you may not know this but you are perfect in every way. I can almost guarantee every lady you meet admires you in some way. Cream soft tresses of her tail flicked softly into the air, knowing she had to have been driving this stallion crazy by now. But he was not just some stallion to her, she was fond of him. She wanted him to be hers.....

words

OOC:: Feel free to do what you wish :) you may fade to black, or we can keep going for a few more posts. It is up to you and how you think it will fit his personality. If he is going to be to paranoid for it this time it could add to a great plot when we have them meet again! It is your choice and I will play it out how ever you wish :)

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh? - by Raeden - 07-01-2016, 10:17 PM