the Rift

[OPEN] Time Gone By

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

The buckskin and teal stallion flew silently over the sands. Ever since he had asked to be a warrior the male had longed to prove himself. He wanted to be the best he could be for the rest of the herd, and himself if he was honest. You see Ilios longed to be a leader on day, or at least a ranked official. The sight of another air born Pegasus drew his mind away from his inward thoughts and dreams. Carefully he made his way towards the horse soaring around the borders. Sharp silver eyes finally made out the coloring and figures of the stallion. KAJ! It was kaj flying over the Throat. Joy surged through him hard enough to make his stomach turn over and a smile to spread over ever feature of his face.

A warm welcoming call sounded from his deep chest. A few more powerful beats of his teal and silver lined wings and he was there. "Kaj, welcome to the Throat!" He smiled brightly at his adopted father, the one that had brought him here and opened his heart to joy. "It's been a very long time sir." His eyes flashed with happiness as he watched the much larger golden stallion. Even though he considered himself an expert flyer talking and hovering was not an easy thing to do. That said, he would do anything to spend some time with Kaj. "How is the Falls doing in this forever long Frostfall?" He was sure Kaj would say all was well, not wanting to show any weakness to someone from another herd.

Remembering his duties he put on a proper voice, but was unable to wipe the excited smile from his face, "Is there something I can help you with? Not that you aren't welcomed here." Bright eyes glanced down at the welcoming ground for a moment. "Maybe we should land, if you need someone I can go and find them for you?" He dipped his head respectfully.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags/OOC;  @Maren Thank you both for letting me throw Ilios in here! He'll leave in his next post! <3
Words; 337
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Time Gone By - by Kaj - 04-26-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Time Gone By - by Ilios - 04-28-2016, 02:15 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Maren - 05-02-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Kaj - 05-02-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Time Gone By - by Ilios - 05-03-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Maren - 06-01-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Kaj - 07-17-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Time Gone By - by Maren - 07-25-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Kaj - 07-30-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Time Gone By - by Maren - 09-01-2016, 10:20 AM