the Rift

[OPEN] Time Gone By

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

A smile spreads brightly over his face as he gazes at his adopted father, his former ruler. He knew Kaj wasn't a spring chicken anymore, but the stallion still looked just as fit as ever. His light golden body was still taught with muscle, his blue eyes bright as ever. Ilios would always be in debt to this great and wise man, no matter what he said. Kaj had saved him when he needed it most. He hadn't been in mortal peril, not in the physical sense anyway. Kaj had shown him the light, that there was hope and happiness. When his name rolled from Kaj's lips his smile softened warmly. He accepted the tender touch readily bumping the offered muzzle back. Laughter rolled from his own lunges as the stallion told him not to call him sir. "You know I can't help it Kaj. It's my duty and honor to call you by your name, the occasional sir wont hurt anything." He laughed brightly silver eye winking playfully.

His smile changed to a cheeky grin as he followed the stallion slowly downwards. Black hooves sent up four puffs of sand as he hit the ground, sending vibrations up his joints. Shaking his large teal and silver lined wings out he turned to Kaj smiling once more. Kaj said just what he had assumed he would making sure not to go into to much detail either way. He nodded his horned head warmly, "How is my sister? I've been meaning to visit her for a while now." His thoughts turned to his little sister for a moment before he shoved the memories away. Silver eyes caught sight of the package strapped to the stud's shoulder. His head tilted curiously, but he bit his tongue. If it was important he was sure Kaj would say something to him. Maybe it was a trade, or just a simple gift.

Ears prick forward as he begins to speak again, but when the words stop he turns to see who has appeared. Thick neck bent silver eyes find the pretty tiger stripped diviner striding towards them. His head dips low in respect for the beautiful white and orange mare. He heard Kaj finish who he was looking for in a more polite voice he had given Ilios. Turning his head back to Kaj he smirked playfully for a moment before straightening out his features to a pleasant smile. "Hello Maren, it's a pleasure to see you again." He stepped back allowing her more room within their circle. He was sure Kaj was not here for something herd related, but on matters of the heart. He was already bracing to leave the pair alone, but didn't want to interrupt their greetings.

The stallion stood silently as they spoke back and forth. 'I need to learn to pay more attention, I had no idea she had been burned.' Instead of asking the stallion watched the two silently still smiling warmly. It was hard not to smirk at the two, or giggle like a little filly. When Kaj finally turned to him the younger stallion smiled up at the male. "No need to explain Kaj." He smiled softly and dipped his head. "Well, it looks like Miss Maren found you instead." His silver gaze turned towards the pretty mare with a bright smile. "I would enjoy that very much, but if it ends up being to late, I'll come and visit you." He dipped his head to the pair respectfully. "It was nice to see you both, and I hope to see you again soon Kaj." With that he turned and left fighting laughter until he was well out of ear shot.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags/OOC;  @Maren Ilios is out! You can just assume he stays long enough to hear what they ahve to say to him <3 Thanks again!
Words; 615
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Time Gone By - by Kaj - 04-26-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Time Gone By - by Ilios - 04-28-2016, 02:15 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Maren - 05-02-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Kaj - 05-02-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Time Gone By - by Ilios - 05-03-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Maren - 06-01-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Kaj - 07-17-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Time Gone By - by Maren - 07-25-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: Time Gone By - by Kaj - 07-30-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Time Gone By - by Maren - 09-01-2016, 10:20 AM