the Rift

[OPEN] Leaving

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Set a fire deep in my soul; One I can't contain, one I won't control.
Ears twitched as a call melodiously floated into them. Great head swiveled, thick horn slicing through the heavy, misted air as a navy gaze cut towards the Edge’s borders. The call was vaguely familiar— someone within the Edge to be certain. But not someone he knew closely. Heavy limbs of ebony and ivory move into a slow, easy jog, carrying his great mass towards the source of the summoning.

Approaching a place clear of glass between the trees, his eyes alighted on the lithe, antlered woman whose hooves seemed more prone to dancing than walking. Navy gaze took in her spotted skin, rose-grey color, and stuck momentarily on her swollen sides. Another pregnant within the Edge? Birdsong was coming, he mused. And he, himself, had a child of his own. The thought warmed his dark eyes and his black muzzle as a greeting slipped from his thick lips, “Hello Tiva. Should I congratulate you?” His loosely spiraled horn motioned towards her showing, pregnant belly.

Mbwene had easily kept up with the slow jog of her bonded, trundling alongside him and trumpeting a greeting to the woman who stood so relaxed amid the trees. Where Tembovu stopped, her small elephant body continued on, approaching the uniquely colored woman. Her bright blue eyes were trained on the equally blue feather bobbing from her antler, trunk outstretched and a short, questioning squeak escaping her. Ears flapped insistently, both in greeting and curiosity, as she finally halted right in front of the mare. “This is Mbwene,” the Elephant King belatedly introduced the young calf— though the end of Frostfall found her slowly loosing her calf-like features.
image & coding

@Tiva I hope it's okay that he noticed her pregnancy! If not, I can change it.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Leaving - by Tiva - 04-27-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: Leaving - by Tembovu - 04-27-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Leaving - by Tiva - 04-28-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Leaving - by Tembovu - 05-02-2016, 09:42 PM