the Rift

All Day - All Night [open]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
You can have your very own
Devil at the cross roads
He found himself wondering through the world of the threshold once again. His onyx pelt shifted and tightened over his large muscles as he walked. Weaving in and out of the trees he found a small path that was traveled lightly by two others. A sigh left his heavy maw as he started down the trail. Cold stone orbs kept an eye on the path as his cracked hooves pulled him down it like a zombie. The demonic stallion was far from home, and was not a fan of dragging others back with him, but he knew the Basin needed more bodies.

He came to a halt behind two creatures. They both held horns on their skull, but not like his demonic pair. He was a demon from hell and they held a lighter tone to their appearance. Rumbling deep from the pits of hell the stag spoke to the other two. "Hello, are you lost? I am Mortuus Nox and I am sure I can help you Find your way. I am from the Aurora Basin, one of the Herd lands." The old Latin accented tones flooded from his maw. They twisted with the dead language that their so called English words came from. His cold eyes looked over each figure with a blank look painted on his face. Nox never really showed any emotion to others, so he always appeared cold and unwelcoming. He tried his best to help these souls as much as he could. "You may call me Mortuus If you like, My name can be difficult sometimes. The joy of a dead language." A chuckle roared from his chest, hoping that they would not run away in fear of him. The heavily crowned skull glistened with the emerald pulled from his enemy's skull. Thick tresses flicked over his scared hide as he awaited to see how the pair would respond.

"Talk."
image credits

@Björn
@Machiko

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
All Day - All Night [open] - by Björn - 04-27-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: All Day - All Night [open] - by Mortuus Nox - 04-28-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: All Day - All Night [open] - by Björn - 04-29-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: All Day - All Night [open] - by Mortuus Nox - 04-29-2016, 08:22 PM