the Rift

Call Me, Beep Me [Ashamin/Roux]

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
Roux & Edison
And after all we've been through

I couldn't necessarily say I was out of my element as mismatched limbs carried me further south and away from the Basin once again. This trip had been made more times than I, or Edison, could count in search of my dear twin brother or any family members for that matter. Today was no different, ignoring the annoying screeching of the avian in my head, I was making the journey south for the latter part of the winter once again in search of the blood stained black stallion that I had shared a womb with.

"Why didn't we stay home." The avian's voice echoed through my mind like nails being dragged ever so slowly down a chalk board in a silent room. Silence was all he got in return as I continued moving through the slowly melting snow, noticing how much slicker and then drier the ground got as I moved south. As much as I loved the frozen winters in the Basin it was nice every now and then to get a break from the frigid bitch's grasp and wander into the loving embrace of the sun's rays. With all of the tittering of birds in the branches that hung heavy with slowly budding leaves over head it was easy to brush off the annoyed bird of prey that rested between my shoulder blades, his talons occasionally digging into my scarred flesh as my movements pushed him ever so slightly off balance.

Blood hued flesh shuddered as a talon dug mercilessly into muscle, sending the kite into the sky his wings snapping out unceremoniously just above my ink tipped ears. Mental images of the ocean flashed through our mental bond, the pictures pressing themselves like a lover against the glass wall I had up against his emotions currently, the land around me gave way to the soft and well traveled sand nearly causing me to stumble. The salty air marked the end of my journey, my darker twin still missing as I had officially wandered through nearly all of Helovia in search of him, hoping that our half brother Mesec was a liar and that he hadn't left me. A defeated sigh slid through my inky lips as I moved to turn back to the Basin where I would wait out the rest of Frostfall before deciding on if I would remain there or start out on my own journey. But before I could take a step a voice was carried over the ocean's breeze, "Come to me. Let us interrupt this heat with a spar!"

Edison ruffled with excitement over the thought of getting to tear into someone's flesh as he didn't truly want to cause me any pain, no matter how annoyed he was with me for dragging him all over hell and creation. I heard his wings smack against the air as he spun in the direction of the call, being sure to send me mental images along the way until a black and white unicorn with two antlered companions was pressed up against the glass paneling, the trio looking as if they had never been in such warm temperatures before. A sick smile stretched my lips as I took off in an easy lope towards my competitor, there was so much steam to blow and I couldn't wait to relieve some of my stress in the form of causing scars upon his pretty painted coat. Delicate nostrils flared with excitement and exertion as I drew closer to the trio, my pace slowing as I stopped at a safe distance from them. Or at least a safe enough distance according to Edison. Dark tipped ears flicked forward in a show of excitement as moon eyes settled forward and my vocal chords jumped into action. "You called?"

A smirk split my features as I leapt forward into action, Edison screeching directions in my head, but I blocked him out as adrenaline and endorphins rushed into my system, proving my inexperience in the battlefield. Well muscled neck arched as my chin tucked gracefully into my chest, leaving my ivory spiraled horn exposed in hopes of penetrating either member of the trio. Damage was damage no matter who it was dealt towards. Right?

"talk talk"

I'm still a dick. I'm addicted to you
credits
@Ashamin
AP: 1/3, 0/1
WC: 708/800
Setting: An unseasonably warm noon across from the Dragon's Throat Island. Clear skies, calm seas.
Notes: I would love teaching points! Roux answers Ashamin's call by lunging towards him, excitement taking over as he ignores Edison's tips and just hopes that his horn strikes any member of the trio. He's super inexperienced, as am I. So this will be a shit show and a half.
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Call Me, Beep Me [Ashamin/Roux] - by Ashamin - 04-28-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Call Me, Beep Me [Ashamin/Roux] - by Roux - 05-03-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Call Me, Beep Me [Ashamin/Roux] - by Ashamin - 05-24-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Call Me, Beep Me [Ashamin/Roux] - by Roux - 05-27-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Call Me, Beep Me [Ashamin/Roux] - by Ashamin - 06-08-2016, 10:01 AM