the Rift

[OPEN] I Wanna Try Everything [Maren, apostles]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

The brightly gleaming patch on the girl's coat had changed to evolve like a reflection of a sunset, but into a greenish hue. Maren did not know why it had, or what it meant — or if she even was supposed to (know), but perhaps there was indeed a thought deep in the back of her mind that was aware of the fact that it had something to do with the diviner’s presence. Was the girl aware of who she was? The tiger mare could only guess, since she had yet to speak.

However, she did nod her head as she approached, accompanied by a warm smile. “Was it perhaps here you were heading to?” Maren tried again as the diviner’s fire crackled in the background, indicating its presence. The same smile still burned on her lips, still without reaching the sinister stark, yet; smoldering gold of her eyes (as it rarely did). The silence crept as a familiar friend outside of the cloud of thought; softly nudging it as if it were to ask Maren to notice the absence of a reply. However, Maren did not. From a subtle, sideway glance at the stranger’s coat she noticed that the green had developed into shades of orange. It intrigued her, more now so that the silence was simply forgotten as the colors on the mare’s coat spoke for her. What did she want? Had her hooves truly stopped because she had not merely been wandering, had been headed here from the beginning? Happy with the puzzle that the girl seemed to be applying her with for the day, Maren’s gaze now turned to glance blatantly at the changing hide of the ivory girl. A figure of a horse  was trotting amidst the colorful hues, seemingly — like she had concluded before — headed towards something. Almost a replica of what had been just before. Then a fire appeared and, to Maren’s surprise, the mare walked straight into it. There was a click in Maren’s wishful mind, which had been pressed upon for years now by the loneliness of her job.

“I would ask for your name…, but it would seem you do not speak,” she said, a questioning intriguement flowing through her words. She felt like it wasn’t simply shyness. After all, if she had been, why avert her attention to her body instead — It didn’t make sense, so she had let her words jump to conclusions. But then again… Would her communication suffice in the spiritual tasks that await her, would she be to join me in my holy quests? There was a sparkle of doubt glowing in her eyes. Then again; there was something else too, perhaps something more dangerous; longing, to not be just alone anymore in her quest. “... Well then. The gold in her eyes twinkled in the reflecting sunlight as she gave the nameless mare a warm nod. “Some time from now I will call upon you so that we may pray and call upon our Patron God, the God of the Sun, together. But you should know… If you wish to be one of my students be prepared to aid in the protection of what is our herd's religion — for those who are lost, for those that seek enlightenment — regardless the shortcomings you may or may not have.” Her smiling lips said, meaning the lack of words from her part. Yet, she felt like the vibrancy of her body-language suited her well and would perhaps even prove to be of more worth to them than she would be able to foresee.

@Xolani <3 you said no rush but errr... ; v ; This was probably not what you meant. :| (Once again forgive me please) There will be a new thread soon for all the new apostles/disciples! Feel free to pretend some time passed since now in that thread >> once again my apologies ; A ;
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Wanna Try Everything [Maren, apostles] - by Maren - 07-01-2016, 09:32 AM