the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

I should have known better.

I should have known not to let my guard down after being alone for so long. There wasn't a particular reason why I left the hot sands of the Throat, probably because it seemed like all of my family and my friends had moved on with their lives leaving me alone in la-la land. But for the last year now I had just been wandering about the lands of Helovia, learning each nook and cranny the best I could while sparring with trees and stags to keep my strength up for whenever I decided to join up with a herd again. Things had been going well, wonderfully well, and I was almost ready to wander my ass over to the Threshold and see what the herds of Helovia, other than the Throat, had to offer me.

It seemed that life had a different plan for me though. Crystal blues shot a cold look at the tiger striped stallion that had managed to ensare me during one of my earth laden walks through the woods, how he had managed to go unnoticed was still beyond me. But here I was, stuck in the grasp of so strange orange, black, and white bird, the rope connecting my body to his clenched behind grass stained ivories. For a second thoughts of snapping away from the stranger, hopefully yanking a couple of worthless teeth out on the way, crossed my mind, but I was curious as to what he wanted with me. I was nothing special in these lands, no high blood lines or amazing magic. Of course I could light the ground on fire and my markings lit up with electricity during a storm, but those weren't things that I showed off quite often as I tended to keep to myself unless I had an itch to scratch.

Oh...

Had I fucked his daughter?

I cringed inwardly, cowering at the thought of having possibly fucked this stallion's daughter and now he had caught me to teach me a lesson or two in the matters of wham-bam-thank you ma'am. Dark stained ears flicked back into my tangled mane as he stopped moving, the rope dropping from his blackened lips, his crystal eyes meeting my own. The thought of running crossed my mind for a second, only to be interrupted by the stallion's deep voice filling the air around us. "I am no monster Hertz, you need not fear me." Okay....well, that took the possiblity of daughter fucking off the list. Unless he was crazy and wanted me to think we were friends before he castrated me before the gods and everyone. The different possibilities of why he had decided that I would make for a good captor were too busy whirling around in my mind for me to wonder how he knew my name.  "My name is Lotherarius, Hertz. I know your name through Knox and Archibald of the Hidden Falls, where I am Illusor. I only joined this herd not long ago but I have come to see its wonders and attributes, much of which persuaded me to stay." Curiosity smacked me across the face like a scorned female as I wondered what it was that had me here, with a rope around my neck like a common slave. But before I could speak the orange brute was rambling on again. "You are my captive but you may not have to be for long. I mean you harm because I would like you by my side, for the good of the herd..."

Amusement bubbled like a read-to-explode volcano through my veins and nervous system as an invisible brow arched upwards and a shit-eating grin spread across my inky features. "I am flattered Illusor, but what makes you think I would be an asset to your herd?" I was curious as to what crazy babble would fall from his midnight stained lips this time. Was I chosen for a reason? Or was I just the first idiot to walk into his trap?

"talk"
Tag | @Lotherarius
Words |
Notes | I just wanted to thank you for stealing him and giving me a reason to play hiim again <3
Hertz
dance fucker dance
image credits
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once - by Hertz - 05-01-2016, 06:51 PM