the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
The brute had remained silent up until the point Lotherarius began to talk to him, and this made Lotherarius feel even more skittish about the fact that he could be making the worst mistake possible, both for his own safety and the integrity of his new herd. What would the Falls think if he had captured an unwilling, brash stag? Hertz's lobes flicked back and Lotherarius could almost feel the awkwardness between them, the tension ever-increasing as he was waiting for a reply to his own words of "welcome".

And then he spoke:

"...What makes you think I would be an asset to your herd?"

It was something that, whilst the blood-red pegasus stood there watching his captive, he was wondering himself. Knox had told him that he would make a valuable prize and an even more invaluable part of the Hidden Falls, but even the humorous side of this young brute started to make Lotherarius think otherwise. But he had to turn that around - perhaps he just didn't need to be so serious. Was that an asset? But again, Lotherarius tried to move further into his personality, bits that he had been explained to about, and then the winged stag made one small, mischevious smile as he realised what he could say to Hertz,
"You are young, an asset we value greatly. Your youth instills something much needed into our herd, but I think I also heard through the grapevine that you liked the ladies..." he paused for a second with his pools glinting with the unknown, "something like that could hold you well in the intelligence core, the ability to give some a further reason to trust you," it was true, being a womaniser in the bluntest way possible would give a male the upper hand in Helovia, especially since a lot of females would give themselves to a handsome creature as Hertz. Intelligence and sex, it all came hand-in-hand. But Lotherarius wasn't finished with his praise to the young blue seal dun as he accounted more of what he had been told, "I hear you have a competitive nature, you like to take risks. Now what I am asking is a risk but is it one you're willing to take if you know that you will be part of something that could make you great, make us even greater and stronger?"

And at that Lotherarius left Hertz to chew over the words he had also spoken, closing his darkened velveteens and shifting his weight onto different pillars alternately before letting his lobes flick back to hear if any undesirable were listening in. You couldn't be too careful...

" . "
Oh, there is a light
and it never goes out.
Lotherarius
image credits

@Hertz
[I'm so sorry for the wait, but I hope it was worth it! I'm glad to be able to give your baby a new lease of life, it's much needed with a lot of characters so I'm glad to be of help dear! <3]

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once - by Lotherarius - 05-16-2016, 02:26 PM