the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

For a second I wondered if I had gone too far in questioning the tiger striped in his decision to capture me and take me back to the place he called home. A stern silence fell between them as the grin that was spread across my face began to recede like a child who realized he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I had really fucked up this time, should have known better than to think I was funny around someone who had a literal rope around my neck.

But then a smile broke the orange and black steed's stony expression as his deep vocals began to fill the air around us once more and the grin that had split my own features continued to fade into my natural resting expression. "You are young, an asset we value greatly. Your youth instills something much needed into our herd, but I think I also heard through the grapevine that you liked the ladies...something like that could hold you well in the intelligence core, the ability to give some a further reason to trust you," I couldn't help but let my feathers ruffle with pride as I heard the praises falling into my already overly blown up ego. The corner of my midnight stained lips tweaked upwards in a half smile, the way that Lotherarius had finished his sentence made me believe that he wasn't quite done blowing my head up so I kept quite, biting my tongue until I was sure he was done. Although I wasn't quite sure who my true parents were, the ones who had raised me had at least taught me some manners before they too left me. "I hear you have a competitive nature, you like to take risks. Now what I am asking is a risk but is it one you're willing to take if you know that you will be part of something that could make you great, make us even greater and stronger?"

Electric excitement rushed through my navy body as I watched the stallion speak, my crystal eyes lighting up with excitement and self pride as he spoke. Everything he said was true, albeit me wondering how he knew so much about me. There's no way I hadn't fucked his daughter...maybe I had knocked her up and this was his punishment? Making me think that they needed me in this herd, that they valued the stallion I was, only to drop the surprise of being a father right on my lap. Fuck that. 

Or maybe that wasn't the case. 

Maybe I was finally becoming infamous in these lands that have owned my soul for so very long. Ruffling my feathers against my colbalt sides, my skull cocked ever so slightly to the right the rope around my neck shifting and putting strands of hair uncomfortably out of their places. "How do you know so much about me? My name...traits I have.." There was no denying the fact that I was overly interested in this herd, and becoming a part of something stronger and greater than I could be on my own. But I was curious as to what it was that had made them desire me badly enough to set up a snare near where I had been camping out.

I had already made up my mind on how my fate would go on this day. Regardless of the Illusor's answer, who's to say I could trust his words anyway?

"talk"
Tag | @Lotherarius 
Words |
Notes | Sorry this took so long dear <3 Army is kicking my ass! You have a code messed up on your table, that's why this is all in italics and so is the last half of your post.
Hertz
are you insane like me?
image credits
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once - by Hertz - 05-30-2016, 07:05 PM