the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Lotherarius continued to hold out his duties to the herd with his words, knowing full well that he had never come across this jumped up little brute before, but more that he trusted in Knox and Huric that this was the stag they sought for their ranks. And he seemed to apparently enjoy all of the praises, the reasoning behind their need to recruit him. And physically there was no doubting that he could be an asset to them; his bodice was muscular, his bodice coated in cobalt that shone and these were all qualities that first and foremost would gain attention. Perhaps he may not be suited to a sleuth, he thought warily, thinking of him standing out so much. But like the blood-red brute had told Hertz, he was competitive and skills that would enable him to become a very good sleuth, or anything that he wished.

It was all up to him.

And then Loth caught hte endo a smile that spread across the youth's velveteens, one that appeared to be in favour of the herd recruitment. But still nothing came out of the brute's velveteens in ways of continuing the conversation, and stood here with his prisoner, Lotherarius began to switch his lobes this way and that to make sure they were still alone.

Finally, Hertz spoke:

"How do you know much about me? My name... traits I have.."

It was a very good question, and the winged stag was quick to answer with a genuine smile on his face and his pools eager to show their commitment to the cause,
"You ask a very good question, Hertz. And the answer is that Knox of the Hidden Falls requested that I bring you here, his knowledge of you seems incomparable to that of my own and I trust his judgement," He hesitated, deciding to take one tiny step back from Hertz as a show of what he was about to say, "And like I trust in Knox with his decision to want to recruit you, I too want to trust that you will be an asset to us aswell. I have no doubts that with it being your choice in what ranking position you would like to be in, I can trust you too. What do you say?" The blood-red chest of his puffed out and he stood there almost regal-like, waiting for the answer of Hertz. He needed to know if he was interested before opening up to him about the positions he could take...

[I've finally replied I am so bad I'm so sorry D: I've also fixed the table for you :3 I'm going to try and hurry this up for you too since I'm off on holiday this Saturday so it's best to make sure you won't wait to be able to join if that's what Hertz wants! <3]

" . "
Oh, there is a light
and it never goes out.
Lotherarius
image credits

@Hertz

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once - by Lotherarius - 06-18-2016, 11:25 AM