the Rift

BEGINNINGS—

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
He watched the darker and short mare's black eyes flicker over his body, and he was sure there was a flicker of, what? Was it disgust that had flashed to quickly for him to grasp before the mare moves. His bright silver eyes do not miss the way she angles herself, the way her smile is just a little to big, the way she watches him like a wolf. His ears flick, as if the movement can twitch the distrust away. He spreads his large teal and silver lined wings a kind smile spreading over his face as he looks between the two. "I mean no harm, I swear it." He bowed his head once more before stepping back to give them more space. He is sure it wouldn't help him at all if he made them both uncomfortable.

He watches her carefully as she speaks ears and eye searching her for something he has a feeling is there. "I hope I didn't startle you, either of you. I heard the sound of your wings, that's what alerted me to your presence." His eyes soft and mouth twitched up warmly as he slowly pulls his wings to his side. "This place is the catch all for newcomers, known as the Threshold." He knew he should explain more tell them everything about Helovia, but he hadn't been told their names yet. Then he realized the lighter and taller mare hadn't said a thing, causing his mind flashed briefly to Lani. He smiled softly at her as well, making sure to include her. Then the bird makes a noise he takes as a happy sound causing him to speak once more, "Your companion is very handsome Miss." He cocks his rear right leg once more trying to ease the tension he is feeling.

The stallion watches the pair curiously ears pricked forward eyes sparkling with his curiosity. "I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your names." Ilios wishes he could find a way to be more suave, a way to ease into that instead of that. 'Yo shawdy, what should I holla when I want dat ass?' He had to fight the laughter that tickled his throat. Shoving the ridiculous thoughts away the stallion spoke in his deep drawl once more, "I'm from one of the three herds here, the Dragon's Throat. There is also the World's Edge, Hidden Falls, and Aurora Basin. It is one of my duties as a warrior to try and recruit members to the herd. I have to warn you though," he paused to take a breath, "I would stay clear of the north and the Basin. It is a herd made up completely of unicorns. Most of them are not friendly towards Pegasus like yourselves." He watched them for a moment before speaking once more, "I invite you to come back to the Throat with me. It is a desert island, with a beautiful oasis. The easiest way for anyone to get to the island is by flying. There isn't any land connecting the island to the main land." He smiled softly as waited for them to respond to everything he had told them.
Talk
Words/OOC;; 528
Tags;; @Imogen @Rukh
Scars heal, glory fades
Pain hurts, but only for a minute
'Cause the chicks dig it
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
BEGINNINGS— - by Imogen - 05-01-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: BEGINNINGS— - by Rukh - 05-03-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: BEGINNINGS— - by Ilios - 05-05-2016, 01:48 AM
RE: BEGINNINGS— - by Imogen - 05-05-2016, 03:08 AM
RE: BEGINNINGS— - by Rukh - 05-11-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: BEGINNINGS— - by Ilios - 05-17-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: BEGINNINGS— - by Imogen - 05-17-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: BEGINNINGS— - by Rukh - 05-25-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: BEGINNINGS— - by Ilios - 05-25-2016, 03:56 AM