the Rift

[OPEN] Daddy and Me [Kaj]

Aleta Posts: 31
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 1 year (FF)
ChaoticMelodies

In truth, the little lightning girl didn't doubt Mother's love, not really. The ivory mare was there for Aleta when it mattered, reassured her of the adoration that she held in her heart for her daughter when she was present - it was just that Aleta had not had to be without Sohalia for any length of time before. She had always had her mother to explore with, to play with, to talk with -- never before had she been left so entirely to her own devices. In a way, she almost appreciated it - Mother was offering her the freedom that she had so desperately longed for - but on the other hoof, freedom was so... boring.

No, life was much better with a family to share it with, and in lieu of pestering Mother, Aleta was determined to offer her childish assistance to her father. Since birth, she had always been close to her father, who had offered her shelter from the elements when she was just out of the womb. He had been understanding of her illness, offering a deep and profound acceptance of who she was and the limitations that she faced. He was her rock, and she longed to be his shadow, even though Mother said that Kaj was perfectly capable of ruling without her assistance. "Your father is a wonderful Czar," Mother had explained to her one day after the girl had complained of missing the golden stallion, "but sometimes, it's important that you let him be a Czar."

Well, Mother might have had good intentions, but Aleta was sure that her doting father would allow her to tag along if she only asked. She didn't want to get in the way, but she was tired of being left behind all the time. Besides, there was so much that he could teach her, not only about the Falls, but about all of Helovia!

Daddy's warm voice pricked her ears, guiding her towards his winged form. The stallion was clearly amused at her childish antics, and she giggled gleefully as he offered his customary air-kiss. She snorted in return, prancing happily in place as her own breath mingled with his. "Daddy!" she exclaimed, eyes bright with excitement. "I'm bored. But that's okay - I know what to do! I thought I could help you with your Czar-things and then you would finish early today and then we could play!"

"Talk."
Aleta
[Image: aletapixel_by_abbie1234-d9wm82t.gif]
pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Aleta in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Aleta? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Aleta - 05-02-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Kaj - 05-02-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Aleta - 05-02-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Kaj - 05-21-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Daddy and Me [Kaj] - by Aleta - 05-27-2016, 09:15 PM