the Rift

Playtime is Over (Mandatory Fortify Meeting)

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The going was slow. Aside from my own daughters slowness from some defect, I had slid and cut my leg in the spring mud. In a frustratingly slow manner I hobbled my way towards the meeting. There where some already gathered, one I was pleased to see was Erebos. He was the only one of our ranks to show his face. Disgust rolled through my stomach. How could we defend ourselves against anything if we had one soldier a corporal and a general. There was no excuses anymore.

Albrecht showed his ugly goat head as well. But at least he had showed. Even if he was not among those who defended this land with blood and hooves and teeth. Despite my growing dislike of the goat like unicorn I found respect to his dedication, and I nodded to him as I approached.

There was a child as well, one I did not know but I was pleased to see youth interested in the ways of the warrior. My eyes rested on the final creature. Deimos. My head raised slightly, and I tried harder to not limp on that painful right front. Nearing him I dipped my head low and then took my place beside Ki'irha. "Bathsheba, stay by my side." I whispered to my patchwork daughter, before I turned my attention to Ki'irha's final words. I had not caught all of it, but I had caught some. "If I might make a suggestion... I have been thinking an excellent exercise to bring our herd closer together would be to help our weavers on projects. It would build trust and strength that we desperately need, and maybe... Maybe riddle games with the sneaks to improve thought process?" My lips turn upwards in a smile. Yes I could make suggestions too. My eyes glance over the others, before returning to Ki'irha.

I am not pleased with this turnout either. It was shameful. A disgrace to the legacy that we had. What so you couldn't make an appearance for your general and corporal, but you would appear in front of your leaders? It was their duty and they shrugged it off. The smile was so hard to wear, with all the anger rolling through me.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Bathsheba
Words;;
Notes;; I'm so sorry that this post is shit. Dx I have literally 0 muse for her but I needed to make sure and post so <3

Also, while off doing soldiery things Sialia slid on some mud and cut her right front leg on a rock. Figured she hasn't had time to have it healed so that's why she is showing up all injured.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playtime is Over (Mandatory Fortify Meeting) - by Sialia - 05-18-2016, 11:53 AM