the Rift

[OPEN] It started out “Hey cutie, where ya from?”

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
[quote='Aisling' pid='177902' dateline='1462249261']

To hold all the promise of blue-velvet dark and stars

It was more a surprise than it should have been to see another approach her position at the foot of the rusting sentinels. As Aisling watched the unicorn’s form move closer she fought the urge to shrink away in sheer panic. It was silly, perhaps, but in all her preoccupation with how Johnny might react to the unexpected news of her pregnancy it hadn’t occurred to Aisling that she might have to explain herself to anyone else! Of course he wasn’t here, she chided herself. Ignorant as she might be of the Basin, as one other the four pillars of Helovia the area had to be sizable, there must have been others that lived in it. It would have been foolish to think that Johnny would be waiting at the gates for her; and Aisling was often a little foolish.

The mare that came to greet her was lovely; tall and elegant (at least compared to the pregnant pony) and creamy while to match Aisling but adorned in far richer accouterment. She was crowned and blanketed in gold, and such was the little mare’s purely female string of jealousy that she felt rather plain by comparison. But the mare’s approach was far from hostile; she dipped her had, and smiled and had such lovely soft eyes that went a long way to help sooth the white’s nervous jitters.

Aisling returned the smile somewhat shyly and dipped her head respectfully at Rexanna’s greeting. She hesitated for a moment, trying to decide weather she should give some excuse for being here, it really felt quite awkward to show up on a stranger’s doorstep and expect to waltz right in but she couldn’t very well just leave without fulfilling her reason for coming. ”It’s pleased I am to meet you, Rexanna, and my apologies for disturbing you. This seemed, well, this seemed and appropriate place to wait and would hate to think that I am intruding and—” She stopped abruptly, awkwardly, having caught herself babbling worse than an overanxious brook. Her accent had grown thicker with every word and is she hadn’t stopped herself gods know she would have been throwing her native language at the poor mare. She closed her eyes briefly, taking a deep breath to try and find some semblance of serenity before meeting Rexanna’s gaze to try and start again.

She smiled, more sweetly sheepish than she’d ever been and tried to keep her voice slow and calm. “My apologies, I don’t mean to let my mouth run away with me. My name is Aisling, and actually I am looking for some one who lives here. His name is Johnny and I umm, I need to speak with him.” Would it be so obvious what she needed to speak with him about? Aisling suspected it must be and she all the sudden felt very conspicuous. Her stormy grey eyes shifted again and lit up as they saw an adorable fuzzy face poking out from behind the gold-dusted mare’s neck. “Oh! Hello there, who is your charming friend?”

"."
ooc :: @Rexanna Wow, did NOT realize this had been waiting so long, sorry!
Image Texture
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: It started out “Hey cutie, where ya from?” - by Aisling - 05-14-2016, 07:32 PM