the Rift

rebirth.

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
An ear twitch with small amusement as she watched him take in her words. She could all but read his thoughts in the small gestures that he made. His pain was apparent to her as well, and she itched to do something about it for him. But her magic had not yet grown as she wished it would, to simply brush a cloud of smoke over his figure and take away some of that pain. All she had was her knowledge of herbs, most of them gone or drying in the merciless sun.

When he uttered the names of the other races, she recognized him as one unfamiliar with them. Such souls were few, but they existed. "Horses not unlike you or me, save some bear horns and the others wings." She said simply in explanation. It was not her place to put opinions in his head about that which he was unfamiliar. Well, perhaps she influenced him still in that she did not find them out of place in the world. He seemed thoughtful still, and she waited for him to decide what steps were to be taken next.

The ones he chose were ones she half expected, seeing as to the condition he was in. "We have a healer of sorts in the Foothills, should I be able to track her down. I can also tend your wounds, with Zaffre's aid." She offered him a smile then, stepping closer. "You are welcome to stay amongst us if our lands suit you."

She shifted to stand near his wounded side, the dragon rising into the air before she reached him. Both were mindful of his sure blindness there, and the blue hovered patiently before the stallion, waiting. "If you'll allow me, I'll guard your weak side for you while we journey. Naught ill will happen to you while in mine and Zaffre's company." She stood there, before and to the left of him where he could still see her from his right eye without having to turn his head. Dark head dipped closer to the level his own had chosen. "The Foothills is a land of tolerance and equality, open to any. You will find unicorns there, to see for yourself."

Messages In This Thread
rebirth. - by Asur - 06-16-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-16-2012, 06:20 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Asur - 06-16-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-16-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Asur - 06-16-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-17-2012, 12:13 AM
RE: rebirth. - by Asur - 06-17-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-17-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: rebirth. - by Asur - 06-17-2012, 02:26 AM
RE: rebirth. - by Smoke - 06-17-2012, 02:39 AM