the Rift

[OPEN] Fireproof

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

[blubbers everywhere Q___Q]

TAE

The girl became even more ghostly as her ears strained to re-hear the word she thought she had heard. Already her mind was reeling and racing. Despite the way the brambles and branches clung to her tangled mane, Tae continued to force her way through the thick brush. Despite her ghostly appearance, she was still very real, and the tugging and pulling against her did indeed hurt. But for now, it didn't matter all.

Nothing mattered except getting to Grusha.

Tae! The mandible-marked filly swerved, aligning her flailing through the bush towards the sound of her sister's voice.

Her voice! Tae thought with jubilant excitement. It was then that Tae saw her - the girl composed entirely of bone. For many, such a sight would have instilled panic or would have made their stomachs queasy, but for Tae, it was the most wonderful sight in the world.

"Seestra!" She cried, allowing her much smaller body to fling itself towards her skeletal sibling. As they collided, ghost and skeleton, Tae's wings flapped forward trying to wrap around Grusha's taller shoulders. Her dark skull buried itself against her twin's shoulder, and she exhaled a cackle of happy laughter and relief.

Playfully Mal nipped at Nashoba, equally happy to see his wolf-mate. Hel on the other hand, sat reservedly, staring with mostly disapproval at the two slightly older wolves.

"I thought you'd left me-" Tae breathed unsteadily, still trying to catch her breath, which was coming in excited bursts. "-and then Zero said-" She stepped back now, still 100% raucously excited about seeing her twin, but now her face was tinged with something else. Curiosity? Disappointment? Sadness?
"- he said you went on a secret mission with Mother?" The look on the younger twin's face expressed what it was that should couldn't say. And she couldn't say it because she would never accuse Grusha of it. And yet?

Why didn't you take me with you? Why did you go?

"I was worried. I looked for you. I thought I looked everywhere. We thought you were gone." The wolf and hellhound made low growling sounds in their throats in acknowledgement of what their bonded had said.

tae
We're speeding through red lights into paradise
'Cause we've no time for getting old
Mortal bodies, timeless souls
Cross your fingers, here we go
Image Credits

@Grusha <33333

Messages In This Thread
Fireproof - by Tae - 05-03-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Fireproof - by Grusha - 05-03-2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Fireproof - by Tae - 05-03-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Fireproof - by Grusha - 05-12-2016, 10:21 PM