the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Breaking Point

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Spark

"We're Gods," The spark answered, nearly braying laughter. His voice was oddly self-depreciating as he spoke, and his bearded skull shook slightly. "-close doesn't factor into it."

As Ashamin continued, the God snorted and shook his head much more aggressively and abruptly, as if trying to signal to a small child they were about to do something they shouldn't. "Family isn't linked by geographical closeness." He grunted, withholding the eye roll which pressed against his sparking gaze. "You don't stop being family just because you aren't in the same herd. " The God couldn't - or maybe just didn't - understand Ashamin. Everything he did seemed intimately tied to someone else. Staying for the Basin, staying for his family...The God briefly considered erasing all of Ashamin's ties, just for a few weeks, to give the buck some perspective on just how tethered he was by everyone else, but decided against it.

The God's ears perked forward at the insult, but instead of anger, he only shook his head with a disappointment snort. "So bitter." He mused with an exhale, his voice a mumble of deep tones as he looked down upon the Covenheart, both metaphorically and literally.

So quick to blame everyone but himself. And when he does blame himself, he imagines himself a martyr for it.

"Was there something you wanted Ashamin? Just because I keep my vow, as all my siblings do, to attend to the calls of our selected ones, that does not mean that I'll dawdle here listening to your puling."

The God's eyes were stern, but not uncaring. Still, it was not in the God's nature to hand out personal advice, or bother with petty insults, regardless of how much Ashamin might try to bait him into either. "If you have no need of my advice as it pertains to the herd, then I'll take my leave of you."

The God's stare bore into Ashamin, wondering if he would need to find a new seer after this conversation.

He thought it likely. 

Image Credits
FOXX

Messages In This Thread
The Breaking Point - by Ashamin - 05-03-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: The Breaking Point - by God of the Spark - 05-11-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: The Breaking Point - by Ashamin - 05-15-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: The Breaking Point - by God of the Spark - 05-15-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: The Breaking Point - by Ashamin - 05-25-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: The Breaking Point - by God of the Spark - 05-29-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: The Breaking Point - by Ashamin - 05-30-2016, 02:40 PM