the Rift

Coming Home

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
Everything seemed to happen so quickly. One moment he was about to greet a new face and in that same instant Mykah was airborne ready on the attack of this bird-like creature. The white and red man seems to click onto this and moves promptly out of her way, in attempts at possibly trying to save his bonded; if that's what this was. All this noise was getting to the Beast. His mind not able to comprehend so much all in one time. Something inside of him, snapped and he found himself charging for Mykah, His horns flailed around in an attempt to swat her. He caught her as she fell through empty air, claws crashing at nothing, rolling her upon her back across the forest floor.  "NO!" His voice echoed throughout the woods as the feline cowered between his front legs, three orange twisted horns bare inches from her. He snorted an angry derision in her face, his chest heaved with the sudden burst of energy used up. His breath came shallow. "How dare you!" His voice growled. The first time in a decade; well almost. That he had become so infuriated with someone so much. No one had ever made him feel like this and quite frankly it scared him. The adrenaline coursing through his veins cause him to shake uncontrollably. Completely forgetting about the candy stripped man standing not all that far from them.

The behemoth turned his hulking body round with an unsteady poise. Taking in a deep breath, he tried to steady himself. Hold himself together, Instead of just collapsing upon the ground like he so wanted.
He pulled himself up, making himself seem bigger; not like he needed to already, especially with all that fluff, it just made him seem so much bigger. "I deeply apologize for her. She has not really met others bonded friendships. I apologize greatly" he lowered his cranium in a formal greeting, bowing if you like. He generally was extremely disappointed in Mykah and the way she had reacted. And the little sorry's he kept hearing in the back of his mind, he knew that she too felt horrible. Mostly because of the way he had reacted. It had scared her, for she had never truly seen that from him before, ever. However he chose to ignore her, like a child ignoring their parent when they have been told off, he acted the same way. These feelings still all to new to him.
"I am Beowulf" He spoke simply, trying to act all calm and collected, but his voice had a feint waver to it. Now that all the commotion had settled; to some extent. The man took in this white and red guy. He was much shorter than himself and found he was looking down upon him. "And whom might this little guy be?" He asked with a smile in his voice reaching out the his little friend, hoping his little act of kindness would help in some way.

[ooc:] Oh My Gosh O.O he got angry what even is this world !
Beowulf
Love tames the benumbed Beast

@Johnny
[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
Coming Home - by Beowulf - 05-03-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Johnny - 05-03-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Beowulf - 05-06-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Johnny - 05-14-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Beowulf - 05-16-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Coming Home - by Johnny - 05-16-2016, 10:46 PM