the Rift

[OPEN] Relapse

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
For a long moment it’s only him and the low whistle of wind sweeping across the frozen tundra, the thrum of blood pulsing through his veins a steady back beat, but as the drumming within slows and quiets a second base line swells, bearing down on him from somewhere out on the steppe. The elders ears plane uncertainly, sure that the sound is coming nearer but unable to say from which direction in the vastness of open space. His failing eyes are just as inept at trying to pick the unknown body out of the backdrop of whites and greys, despite its presumed movement. It's not until the leggy stranger is near to running him over that the spindly figure registers. Albrecht flinches hard, instinct and reflex commanding his body to brace for impact, but the whomp of colliding bodies never comes.

Neck still curled protectively, he opens one eye to glare accusingly at the stranger now huffing and puffing nearby, his ivory coat a perfect reflection of the snow covered landscape (and a perfect camouflage - no wonder he’d been so impossible to spot), right down to the way his flatter surfaces seem to absorb the light around him and glow in an unnatural way. One black ear flicks forward, wondering if the effect is a sign of magic or just a result of obsessive cleanliness when the stranger mumbles what might be the least impressive apology in the history of nearly trampling old men ever.

“Sorry?” He mimics. He can’t decide whether to be incredulous that the stallion is apologizing at all or to be insulted that he doesn’t seem more embarrassed by his near collision. For fucks sake, has he even heard of osteoporosis? They’d need a crew of healers to put these china fragment bones together again after a hit like that. “You’re either a really bad assassin or just an idiot." Insulted it is then. “Go unicorn bowling often do you?”

OOC // @Seanan No problem! ^.^ I hope you don’t mind my talking about his teke shine. My mother used to breed them so I’ve seen it first hand and wanted to mention it in Alby’s first impressions. (Not that hers were ever clean enough to show it off! :P)

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
Relapse - by Albrecht - 05-03-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Relapse - by Seanan - 05-04-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Relapse - by Albrecht - 05-08-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Relapse - by Seanan - 05-11-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Relapse - by Albrecht - 05-20-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Relapse - by Seanan - 05-25-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Relapse - by Albrecht - 06-15-2016, 07:33 PM