the Rift

To Your Grave I Spoke [Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

And you swear I'm hard to lay beside

Father, forgive me, for I have sinned. I have brought darkness to your name and given you grief. I have destroyed your city and given you ruin. I have lied to your family and taken their souls. Will I ever gain your forgiveness?

She was a heavenly form, broken and battered and requiring my attention. If I should acquire her company to the Edge, I was quite certain I could make use of such an angelic figure, so lonely and beautiful. Those lovely eyes opened to mine and the recognition there was almost enticing until it faded into the graying version of pain that I had come to know so well. Poor little darling, I’ll take you under my wing. Bring yourself beneath my tainted guidance and I shall make you a star. I’ll take the hurt form your eyes. Her gaunt figure shook feebly from the snow and stood, bones quaking and jaw quivering. How quaint she was when she looked so devilishly delightful. “Come with me my love and you should see another day.” The snowfall had ceased now, the wintry scenery only complimenting her lucid coloring. Moving forward again, I sidled up beside her tiny build and allowed her to rest against me, oh the warmth, so foreign but certainly welcome. “I’ll keep you safe.

Father, bring my the light because the darkness is threatening to take over.

Ooc; I‘m sorry this was short, I‘m trying to get caught up before the weekend hits and I have to work. I hope you don‘t mind.

Messages In This Thread
To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Adura - 10-17-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Adura - 10-17-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Adura - 10-17-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Adura - 10-17-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: To Your Grave I Spoke [Open] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 10:50 PM